Air Fryer Fried Oreos are the ultimate summer treat! Now, they can be made at home instead of waiting for the county fair to come to town.
Make these crispy, sweet treats for a party snack, movie night, or any fun celebration. Oreos or Hydrox, are the iconic crunchy chocolate wafer cookie with a sweet cream filling that everyone loves.
Air Fryer Fried Oreos
PIN IT to your DESSERT board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Deep-Fried Oreos in Air Fryer
- Bring this county fair and amusement park recipe home and make deep-fried Oreos in an air fryer in only 5 minutes. No oil is needed.
- DIY desserts like this easy-fried Oreos or Valentine’s Day Air Fryer Treats make a fun and tasty activity that kids will love.
- Air fried Oreos can be decorated with all kinds of fun stuff, so use your imagination and create a unique treat.
- There is minimal prep and even less clean-up, simply wipe the fryer basket. How great is that!
Ingredients and Variations
OREOS: There’s nothing like an Oreo cookie for snacking, dipping, and now for deep-frying! Just for fun, add chocolate chip cookies, Nutter Butter, or Pecan Sandies and create a unique cookie platter for a party!
DOUGH: Crescent roll dough is thin and will seal nicely around the cookie, plus it will puff up in the frying process. Frozen pie crust can be thawed out and used as well.
TOPPINGS: Press chocolate chips, toffee bits, sprinkles, cinnamon sugar, or even granola on the tops of the cookies before cooking. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or colored sugar too! Once cookies are cooled, decorate the tops with icing, or use icing to spell out a celebration message in air fried Oreos!
How to Make Air Fried Oreos
Fried Oreos are a snap to make:
- Press crescent roll pieces together then cut into squares.
- Wrap each cookie with dough and pinch seams together.
- Place cookies in a single layer in the air fryer. (As per recipe below)
Cook Time for Air Fryer Fried Oreos
Air fryer times may vary slightly, so keep an eye on the cookies. They will be golden brown when they are ready. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream or serve cooled with frosting. Store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Recipe Tips & Tricks!
Use whole cookies, if any are broken in the package, save them as a crunchy topping for ice cream, pancakes, or waffles. Always preheat the air fryer before cooking anything because the burst of hot air to the ingredients creates a crispy seal on the outside, while keeping the insides tender and fluffy.
Easy Dessert Recipes To Try!
- Air Fryer S’mores – a classic dessert
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls – great for breakfast or dessert!
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes – easy blender recipe
- Blueberry Cookies in Air Fryer – fruity and delicious!
- Air Fryer Peach Cobbler – simple recipe
- Air Fryer Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies – quick, easy, hand-held dessert!
Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- 8 Oreos
- 1 package crescent rolls
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent rolls and pinch seams together with your fingers.
- Cut dough into squares. Place an Oreo in the middle of each square. Wrap crescent dough around each Oreo placing the seam on the bottom.
- Space wrapped Oreos in air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!