These bite-sized Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes will be a hit at Thanksgiving!
These decadent desserts are made with a simple crust made of vanilla wafers, cookies, or a graham crackers crust with a sweet filling of pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Topped with smooth and creamy whipped cream, it is guaranteed these will be gobbled up!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
PIN IT to your Baking board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Favorite Holiday Dessert
- The Thanksgiving season is around the corner. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin lattes, oh my! This pumpkin dessert recipe fits the bill and will be a great addition to the Thanksgiving menu.
- The crust for these little cheesecakes is so easy to make. Using crushed vanilla wafers or store-bought graham wafer crust is easier than the typical flour and butter pie crust.
- The filling is whipped up in the blender and is so easy to toss together. It is so smooth, creamy, and sweet, with an irresistible pumpkin flavor!
Ingredients & Variations
CRUST: A homemade crust is made from butter, sugar, and crushed vanilla wafers.
FILLING: Pumpkin puree, cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar are tossed into the blender and pureed until it reaches a smooth and creamy texture. Don’t forget to add the pumpkin spice. This spice gives it all the warm & savory flavors we all love!
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Mini pumpkin cheesecakes are a must-try fall recipe!
- Line muffin pan with liners and add a cookie if desired.
- Blend filling ingredients (per recipe below) until smooth.
- Add filling to the prepared muffin tins and bake.
Let cool completely before serving and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spices.
Tips for the Perfect Bite-Sized Treat
- For a smooth filling, let the cream cheese come to room temperature before blending.
- Make sure that the mini cheesecakes are completely cooled before adding the whipped cream. Otherwise, the whipped cream will melt.
- Sprinkle the whipped cream with some sugar or sprinkles for a pretty presentation!
Favorite Dessert Recipes
- Air Fryer S’mores
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies optional
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners. If desired, place a small vanilla wafer or graham cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Place all ingredients cheesecake ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared muffin tins and bake for 17-19 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 2 hours in the fridge before serving.
- Top with whipped cream if desired and serve.
Freeze cheesecakes in plastic wrap & foil for up to 2 months.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Recipe from Spend With Pennies
Repin this Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe