Air Fryer S’mores is a simple way to enjoy the taste of s’mores without going camping.
Enjoy this all-American dessert with the ease and simplicity of the air fryer. This recipe makes the delicious gooey good hot marshmallow with melted chocolate and sweet graham crackers perfect every time.
Air Fryer S’mores
PIN IT to your DESSERT board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Why We Love this Recipe
- Make a small or large batch of s’mores in just a few minutes with this easy air fryer recipe.
- These are so quick and easy to assemble. They are sure to be a hit at the next party.
- This is a fun recipe to cook for a kid’s party and a potluck. Use colored marshmallows, like pink, or multicolored, as added pizazz to the party theme.
Ingredients and Variations
CRACKERS: This recipe calls for sweet graham crackers. The most popular brand is Honey-Maid. Get creative and sub them out for your favorite cookie, like chocolate chip or sugar cookies, for a fun twist!
MARSHMALLOWS: Regular-sized marshmallows are the best option for this recipe. For a fun twist, try fruit-flavored colored marshmallows, or seasonal flavors like caramel or pumpkin spice!
CHOCOLATE: Personally, you can’t go wrong with any chocolate you choose! A classic Hersheys milk chocolate is always a good option but why not make a s’more as unique as you. The options are endless! Just pick your favorite chocolate bar and get started!
How to Cook Air Fryer S’mores
These are so easy to assemble:
- Break the crackers in half. Place half of them in the air fryer.
- Cut the marshmallows in half & place them on the crackers.
- Cook, add the chocolate & then the cracker top.
What is S’mores Short For?
S mores is just a contraction of some and more. Because once one is eaten you will want some more of this gooey hot mess of marshmallow and chocolate.
What is the Best Chocolate for S’mores?
This recipe calls for Hershey’s milk chocolate bars, but don’t be held back from experimenting. Cookies and cream chocolate, or chocolate with almonds. All melted chocolate is so yummy.
What Can I Use Instead of Graham Crackers?
Some substitutes for graham crackers include pretzels, chips, and saltine crackers. Cookies could also serve as a substitute, like gingerbread cookies or soft chocolate cookies.
Tips and Tricks
If you want really yummy gooey s’mores, air fry the marshmallows and crackers for 3 minutes, then add the chocolate and air fry for 1 minute more. This method does have a little more risk involved, the chocolate may run onto your air fryer basket making clean up a little more difficult. But totally worth it!
You can place whole marshmallows on top of the graham wafers but cutting them in half helps them cook more evenly and prevents them from flying around the air fryer. The stickiness of the marshmallow helps them stick in place on the graham wafer.
If you’re making multiple batches, don’t cut the marshmallows in half until right before you’re ready to put them on the graham wafers. This helps them keep their stickiness, and stay in place while air frying!
Delicious Air Fryer Desserts
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Vortex Air Fryer Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Mini Lemon Tartlets
Air Fryer S'mores
- 9 graham crackers
- 9 marshmallows cut in half (use regular size marshmallows)
- 3 Hershey chocolate bars broken into thirds
- Preheat the air fryer to 370°F.
- Break the graham crackers in half and place half of them in the air fryer. Reserve the other half to use as the tops of the s'mores.
- Cut the marshmallows in half and place, cut sides down, on the graham cracker squares.
- Cook for 4 minutes, remove from the air fryer, add the chocolate squares, and the other half of the graham cracker.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer S’mores Recipe