This air fryer donut recipe makes fluffy and sweet donuts and with only 4-ingredients!
No need to head out to the local coffee shop or bakery for these sweet treats. These can be made as quick, if not quicker than it would take to put on a coat and head out to the local drive-thru!
Easy Air Fryer Donuts
- These sugar-cinnamon donuts are made with easy and buttery Pillsbury dough. Just open the can, separate each biscuit, air fry, and then roll in some sugar and cinnamon. Voila, the donuts are ready to enjoy!
- The best thing about these donuts is that they don’t take long to cook. Well… the best thing is eating them when they are warm and fresh, glazed with a little butter, and dusted with cinnamon and sugar!
- Love cinnamon? Try these cinnamon roll waffles, air fryer cinnamon rolls, and air fryer low carb cinnamon french toast.
Ingredients & Variations
PILLSBURY DOUGH Remember when buying the dough for these donuts, to purchase the Pillsbury Biscuit dough. These come precut from the can and are easier to separate into individual biscuits.
TOPPINGS These donuts are rolled in an easy cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Needing a little chocolate? Don’t hesitate to make a chocolate glaze made from icing sugar, cocoa powder, and some milk and vanilla. Dip the donuts in these and let the chocolate harden.
Roll them in sprinkles. Add a splash of maple syrup or dust with icing sugar. Or try these Vortex Air Fryer Sparkly Galaxy Donuts.
How to Make Air Fryer Donuts
This easy air fryer donut recipe is ready in 3 simple steps, and made with almost as few ingredients!
- Cut a hole in each biscuit.
- Cook (as per the recipe below).
- Brush with butter and roll in cinnamon and sugar.
Tips for the Best Donuts
When cutting a hole in the donuts remember to spread open the donut hole a little wider. This will ensure that there is that famous hole in the middle (which makes more surface area for the toppings)!
Also, flip the donut partway through the cooking process. And to make sure that they are cooked properly check that they are firm and not too doughy.
They will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Best Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- 1 can biscuits homestyle or country
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- butter melted
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Cut holes in the center of each biscuit.
- Stretch the biscuits a little to widen the holes.
- Cook for 5 minutes total, flipping once. They should be firm and not doughy. If they are cook for a few more minutes.
- Brush with butter and then cover with cinnamon and sugar. Let rest for a few minutes before eating!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!