Cinnamon Roll Waffles are an easy, two-ingredient breakfast dish that are perfect for busy mornings!
They are also great for serving at the next brunch buffet. All it takes is some refrigerated cinnamon rolls and a mini waffle maker!
Delicious Breakfast Treat
- Ready-made Pillsbury dough makes foolproof waffles that come out tender and crispy every time. Drizzle on the icing and serve hot.
- Say no to ingredients, mixing bowls, and watching over waffle makers until the batter sets. With this recipe, prep and clean-up are a breeze.
- Simply unwrap and cook. It’s the best ‘waffle’ recipe with the fewest ingredients!
- Serve with some crispy Air Fryer Bacon or some savory Air Fryer Breakfast Sausage. Add a healthy smoothie and have a great start to the day!
- Need a fast and fun dessert? Make cinnamon roll waffles and top with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup! Even the kids can make their own.
Ingredients & Variations
Ready-Made Cinnamon Rolls come in servings of 5 which will spread perfectly in a mini waffle maker like the Dash. For regular-sized waffle irons, press 3 rolls in the center with the sides touching.
Make fun ‘churro-style’ waffle bites by cutting each cinnamon roll in half and rolling it into a ball. Flatten it and cook as directed. Roll the bites in cinnamon sugar and serve.
Toppings The icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls is good, but if it’s not enough (and it usually isn’t) make a homemade glaze by whisking milk into a few tablespoons of powdered sugar until the glaze is smooth. Add a spoonful or two of cream cheese for an extra rich and creamy icing. Garnish waffles with orange zest or fresh berries.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
These roll waffles will be a hit at breakfast or brunch!
- Open Pillsbury container.
- Add the cinnamon rolls to preheated mini waffle maker (per the recipe below).
Drizzle with icing and sprinkle on powdered sugar and serve!
Keep leftover cinnamon roll waffles in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat them by popping them in the toaster until they are heated through and crispy again!
Freeze cooked waffles between sheets of wax paper in a zippered bag in the freezer. They can go straight to the toaster from frozen!
More Breakfast Ideas
- Cheesy Egg Waffles – cheesy and warming
- Vortex Air Fryer Eggo Mini Waffles – more waffles
- Vortex Air Fryer Low Carb Breakfast Biscuits – breakfast biscuits
- Air Fryer Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Biscuits – a filling breakfast
- Mini Waffles – fun sized breakfast
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 1 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- icing *optional topping
- Preheat waffle maker and spray with non stick spray.
- Unwrap the cinnamon rolls, place one roll in the waffle maker at a time and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Melt icing in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Drizzle on top of waffles and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Store leftover cinnamon roll waffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze between sheets of wax paper in a zippered bag in the freezer.
- Reheat in the toaster until heated through and crispy again. These can even be reheated from frozen.