Air fryer peaches are a treat worth making!
Fresh peaches are topped with butter, honey, brown sugar, and cinnamon, and air fried until the tops are perfectly caramelized. Add some vanilla ice cream for the perfect creamy and sweet dessert. This simple offering is so quick and easy to make, yet so elegant and delicious.
Quick & Easy Peach Dessert
- This super easy air fryer dessert makes sweet summer peaches taste grilled without the effort or the mess!
- This quick recipe makes fresh peaches look so elegant. Serve them as is or top with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel syrup, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Have it alongside air fryer pineapple and let guests choose their preferred fruit.
- Use air fryer peaches to make a healthy topping for pancakes, and waffles, or add them to yogurt or a bowl of granola!
Ingredients & Variations
PEACHES: Ripen peaches quickly by storing them at room temperature with a banana in a paper bag. Choose fresh ripe peaches for the best results. If possible, look for freestone peaches because this means the pit can easily be removed. Clingstone peaches are delicious but the pit is harder to remove (see notes on removing the pit below). Apricots, plums, or nectarines can be air fried too!
TOPPINGS: Buttery sweet topping is all it takes to bring out the natural sweetness of air fryer peaches. But for a little crunch, consider topping them with granola, or toasted pecans or walnuts!
How to Make Air Fryer Peaches
- Brush the cut halves of each peach with the butter mixture.
- Place them in a single layer in the air fryer and sprinkle on the brown sugar.
- Cook (per the recipe below) until tender and serve warm.
Tips for Juicy Peaches
Remove the pit from Freestone peaches by running a knife all the way through the seam of the peach until the halves are separated. Twist the halves apart and remove the pit with your fingers. For Clingstone peaches, use the same technique, except cut the peach in half by running the knife opposite of the seam.
More Fruit in the Air Fryer
- Easy Southern Air Fryer Peach Cobbler – A sweet Southern classic
- Air Fryer Pineapple – A tropical treat
- Air Fryer Baked Apples – So sweet
- Vortex Air Fryer Strawberry Turnovers – Berry good!
Air Fryer Peaches
- 2 medium peaches
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Combine butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit. Brush the cut side with the butter mixture.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook the peaches 7-9 minutes or until tender.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and serve warm.