Air fryer peaches are sweet, juicy, and perfectly caramelized!
Just a little butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon are all it takes to get this easy, elegant dessert in less than 10 minutes!
Air Fryer Peaches
- Summertime is when the bounty of fresh, plump, and luscious peaches appears! With so many recipes to choose from, why not make the most of their natural goodness and cook them in the air fryer?
- Get the grilled peaches flavor without heating up the grill and in less time with less cleanup!
- Air frying fresh peaches preserves their shape and nutrients by cooking them quickly, keeping them healthy and oh-so-delicious with their natural sweetness!
- Other stone fruits like apricots, nectarines, and plums can be air fried too and added to a beautiful dessert platter where guests can help themselves!
- Serve with bowls of granola, vanilla ice cream, or caramel sauce.
Enjoy air-fried peaches sliced on pancakes or waffles, over yogurt, or scoop some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream in the center as an afternoon treat or quick dessert at a backyard BBQ. For a make-ahead dessert, use the air fryer to make a peach cobbler or an easy air fryer peach galette.
Ingredients & Variations
Peaches – Choose firm, ripe peaches that are free from bruises or tears in the skin or mottled from age and dehydration. Freestone peaches have pits that are easier to remove than Clingstone peaches, but either one will do. For variety, other stone fruits like apricots, nectarines, and plums can be air fried too. It’s not advisable to use canned peach slices since they are so soft, however, frozen peaches can be air fried but they will have a slightly different texture.
Topping – Butter, brown sugar, and a touch of cinnamon will caramelize perfectly and bring out the best flavor for air fryer peaches. Feel free to use a drizzle of honey, maple syrup, or your favorite sugar-free sweetener instead of brown sugar. A sprinkle of gingerbread spice will add a deep, earthy flavor and smell divine! Sprinkle on some toasted coconut, walnuts, or pecans for a little crunch, if desired.
Variations – To make a peach crumble, simply add ½ cup of flour to the butter mixture to thicken it and it will bake onto the peaches like a mini pie crust. Or make a peach crisp by mixing in some chopped pecans or walnuts and rolled oats with the butter mixture.
How to Halve Peaches
For clean, even peach halves remove the pit from Freestones by sliding a knife all the way through the seam of the peach until the halves are separated. Gently twist the halves apart and remove the pit. For Clingstones, use the same technique, but cut the peach in half by running the knife opposite the seam.
How to Make Air Fryer Peaches
With just a little prep and a few minutes in the air fryer, tender juicy peaches are ready to serve!
- Combine the butter, honey, and cinnamon in a small bowl (as per recipe below).
- Brush the cut side of the prepared peaches with the butter mixture and place in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the tops with brown sugar and cook peaches skin side down!
Top with vanilla ice cream (if desired) and serve warm.
Leftovers? Keep in an airtight container for 4-5 days in the fridge. Reheat back in the air fryer for a couple of minutes.
Air Fryer Peaches
- 2 medium peaches
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Combine butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit. Brush the cut side with the butter mixture.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook the peaches 7-9 minutes or until tender.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and serve warm.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!