Vortex Air Fryer Apple Cinnamon Chips
The perfect treat for when you are on the go and need something healthy to snack on!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 2 servings
- 1 apple peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch ground cardamom
- pinch ground ginger
- pinch salt
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and toss to coat well.
- Place the slices in a single layer on a rack.
- Cook for about 8 minutes or until light brown.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg