Everyone loves pigs in a blanket!
These fun little savory smokies are wrapped in strips of crescent roll pastry and then cooked in the air fryer until they’re hot and tasty! Pigs in a blanket are a must-have at any party and always the first to go!
Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket
- These mini pigs in a blanket are just the right size to serve at any party, game night, or just movie night with the fam!
- The popular Ninja, NuWave, or Corsori air fryers will make all your favorite appetizers in minutes with no oven required and no time-consuming cleanup!
- Make this pigs-in-a-blanket recipe using just two ingredients and less than ten minutes of cook time!
- Air fryer pigs in a blanket are kid-friendly, easy hand-held treats that can be made in advance and frozen!
Ingredients and Variations
SMOKIES: Cocktail smokies are pre-cooked and can be cooked in a variety of ways. Make sure to pat them dry before using so the dough doesn’t get wet.
DOUGH: Crescent roll dough is easily cut into the perfect size for wrapping around the smokies, but thin strips of puff pastry work just as well. Even ready-made biscuit dough will work by rolling them flat and cutting each piece into narrow triangles.
IDEAS: Sprinkle the crescent roll with any savory seasoning or brush a little honey mustard or BBQ sauce on the dough or add a slice of American cheese before rolling up the sausage.
How to Make Pigs in a Blanket in the Air Fryer
- Cut three narrow triangles from each piece of crescent dough.
- Place one smokie at the large end of the triangle and roll it up (as per the recipe below).
- Cook seam side down in the air fryer until they are golden brown, flipping halfway through.
Storing Leftover Pigs in a Blanket
Keep leftover air fryer pigs in a blanket in a covered container for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. Reheat them in the air fryer until they are crisp again. No need to thaw them before reheating them from frozen – just pop them in the air fryer!
More Air Fryer Appetizers
Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 24 cocktail smokies
- Preheat the air fryer to 325°F.
- Open the crescent rolls and cut each triangle into three long, narrow triangles length-wise.
- Place one smokie at the larger end of the triangle and roll up. Place them seam-side down in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the rolls for 4 minutes then flip them and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket Recipe