The air fryer strikes again with this super quick recipe for air fryer cauliflower!
Make this lightly seasoned cauliflower in the air fryer anytime you want a healthy snack or side dish! These tasty cauliflower bites are perfect for dipping and dunking into favorite sauces, or use them to top a salad. These make an excellent appetizer, too!
Craving Crispy Cauliflower?
- Air fryer cauliflower recipes are super popular for their ease of prep, quick cook times, and foolproof results in about 15 minutes!
- Crispy, fried cauliflower florets are low carb and keto and can be roasted as is. Or make faux ‘wings’ with your fave bbq or Buffalo sauce!
- Switch out carb-heavy gnocchi for air fryer cauliflower and your fave marinara or serve with alfredo sauce and zucchini noodles.
- Kids love this tasty take on healthy veggies! Make batches and reheat in the air fryer for crispy, healthy appetizers all week long!
Ingredients and Variations
CAULIFLOWER: Choose heads of cauliflower that are heavy and free of blemishes. Break into small florets that are bite-sized. Mix it up and add some broccoli florets, if desired. Frozen cauliflower can be used, too! Simply add a few minutes to the cook time.
SEASONINGS: This recipe is the basic way to get crispy, lightly seasoned cauliflower bites every time. Feel free to mix it up and toss with your fave seasoning blend.
How to Cook Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
With a few simple steps, this recipe is so easy to make!
- Toss cauliflower with oil and seasonings.
- Place in the air fryer and cook until pieces are tender and caramelized on the outside (as per recipe below). Flip halfway through cooking.
- Serve hot with a little bit of parmesan cheese or a spritz of fresh lemon juice.
Pro Tips & Tricks
- Keep pieces the same size so they cook at the same rate.
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket or tray. Cook in batches, if need be.
- Keep leftover air fryer cauliflower in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold in a salad or reheat in the air fryer. Add to stir-fries, soups, or casseroles.
More Cauliflower Recipes
- Air Fryer Broccoli and Cauliflower – Quick and easy
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower – So cheesy
- Air Fryer Bacon Cauliflower Mac and Cheese – Low carb and cheesy
- Creamy Cauliflower Air Fryer Casserole – Creamy
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Toss the cauliflower with oil and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-13 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.