Sweet, crispy, and colorful, air fryer carrot fries will be everyone’s favorite new healthy snack or side dish!
Tender on the inside and golden brown and crunchy on the outside, carrot fries are the newest tasty trend!
Crispy Air Fryer Carrot Fries!
- The air fryer makes dense and starchy veggies like carrots and french fries in less time than the oven and with less oil which means fewer calories and a lot less cleanup!
- Full of antioxidants like Vitamin C and beta-carotene, carrot fries are a trendy gluten-free bistro appetizer that is so easy to make at home!
- Cook up a batch of crisp air fryer carrot fries to go with burgers, hot dogs, chicken, or just as an after-school snack with some ranch or the spicy mayo dipping sauce included in the recipe!
- Let the air fryer do all the work for all those otherwise time-consuming vegetables like corn on the cob, radishes, baby potatoes, and sweet potato fries.
Ingredients and Variations
Carrots – Fresh, frozen, or even baby carrots can be used in this recipe! No peeling necessary! Fresh carrots don’t need to be peeled as long as they are scrubbed clean first. No need to thaw frozen carrots first, either! Other dense veggies to air fry along with roasted carrots are parsnips or daikon radishes.
Seasonings – Keep air-fried carrot sticks simple by tossing them in oil and salt and black pepper or sprinkling on some parmesan cheese, or for an extra sweet fry, a little cinnamon sugar. Sprinkle on new spices like chili powder, cayenne pepper, or paprika for a new flavor every time.
How to Make Air Fryer Carrot Fries
- Cut carrots and toss them with oil and seasonings.
- Cook carrots in a single layer until they are golden and crispy (as per the recipe below).
- Whisk dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
Keep leftover air fryer carrot fries in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat fries in the air fryer and season before serving.
Best Vegetable Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Carrot Fries
- 3 medium carrots sliced into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Slice carrots into fries and toss with oil and seasonings.
- Place in a single layer in air fryer basket and cook for 5-6 minutes, shaking basket halfway through cooking.
- Combine mayonnaise, honey, and sriracha in a small bowl and whisk till combined.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Carrot Fries Recipe