Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
Juicy turkey patties cooked to perfection in the air fryer.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon onion minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce divided
- 4 hamburger rolls
- lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except barbecue sauce in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, reserve the rest for brushing the patties.
- Divide the mixture into four ½" thick patties and place in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Brush the turkey burgers with the remaining barbecue sauce. Cook 11-14 minutes flipping after 6 minutes.
- Serve on buns with desired toppings.
Turkey patties should reach (165°F) on an instant-read thermometer. Air Fryer can vary by brand, check your patties early to ensure they do not overcook. When placing the patties in the Air Fryer, use your thumb to create a small indent in the middle of the patties. This will help them cook evenly and keep them from bulging in the middle. Nutrition information is for turkey patties only.
Sodium: 601mg | Calcium: 108mg | Vitamin C: 2mg | Vitamin A: 152IU | Sugar: 10g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 491mg | Cholesterol: 111mg | Calories: 356kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 9g | Protein: 33g | Carbohydrates: 35g | Iron: 3mg