Air fryer curly fries are a quick and easy snack, appetizer, or side dish.
It’s so easy to cook frozen curly fries in the air fryer, even the kids can do it! Light and fluffy on the inside and extra crispy on the outside, curly fries are ready in no time at all!
Why We Love It?
- Now you can get Arby’s-inspired spirally curly fries that are as much fun to make as they are to eat! Especially when they don’t even need to be thawed before cooking!
- The air fryer is one of the best appliances around for quick and easy snacks that taste homemade and don’t take long to make!
- Curly fries are a fun appetizer that can be served with your favorite seasoning or dipped into your favorite sauce!
CURLY FRIES: The air fryer is the best way to make any kind of potato, especially frozen fries like curly, shoestring, waffle fries, or sweet potato fries.
How to Cook Frozen Curly Fries in Air Fryer
- Cook curly fries in a single layer until golden brown and crispy (as per the recipe below).
How Long to Cook Curly Fries in Air Fryer?
Depending on the model, it should take between 9-10 minutes to cook curly fries. Check them after 4 minutes, if necessary.
Always start with a preheated air fryer, so the blast of hot air can seal the outside of the fries making them extra crispy while the inside stays light and fluffy. Shake the air fryer basket after the first 5 minutes to make sure the air circulates around all the fries.
Avoid overcrowding the air fryer. Cook in batches and keep fries warm in the oven until ready to serve. Reheat leftover fries in the air fryer and spray some cooking oil on them first to crisp them up again.
More Quick Frozen Dishes in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Curly Fries
- 16 ounces frozen curly fries
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Place the frozen fries in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Season with salt and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!