Turkey Burgers in the Air Fryer are so easy to cook, they’ll become a go-to meal for you!
Frozen turkey burgers come out tender and juicy, with a lightly crisped exterior. This recipe is so easy and delish. In no time at all, you’ll have hot and ready burgers to dress with all your favorite burger toppings!
Turkey Burgers in Air Fryer
PIN IT to your MAIN DISH board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Best Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Turkey burgers are lower in saturated fats than regular beef burgers and the air fryer cooks them to juicy perfection every time, whether they come frozen or if they are allowed to thaw.
- No grill prep and no sunny days are needed to make this juicy burger recipe.
- Even last-minute dinner guests will love a DIY turkey burger bar and the air fryer makes it quick and easy. Get restaurant-worthy buns by toasting them under the broiler first!
- Make the air fryer pull double duty and cook these easy turkey burger sides! Air Fryer French Fries, Air Fryer Zucchini Fries, Air Fryer Potato Chips, and for dessert, some sweet Air Fryer Fried Oreos.
Ingredients & Variations
BURGERS: Turkey burgers are lower in fat than other burgers and they can also be found in fat-free versions. The key to keeping them juicy is not to overcook them and top them with delicious spreads and dressings.
SAUCE: Any sauce will do! Brush on any favorite bbq sauce, a spicy chili sauce, or ketchup halfway through the cooking time.
TOPPINGS: What’s a burger without an assortment of toppings? Offer a platter of lettuce leaves, slices of cheese, onions, tomatoes, pickles, and condiments like mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup.
VARIATION: For stuffed turkey burgers, start with thawed patties and cut halfway through the burger horizontally almost to the other side. Sprinkle in some cheese, onions, or sliced jalapenos, and then air fry per directions.
How to Cook Turkey Burgers in the Air Fryer
Fresh or frozen, the best way to get perfect turkey burger results is to start with a preheated air fryer.
- Place the patties in a single layer and cook (per recipe below).
- Brush on barbecue sauce and continue cooking.
- Make sure burgers reach 165° F.
Tips for Perfectly Juicy Burgers
Since turkey burgers are lower in fat, they can overcook easily. It’s wise to use a meat thermometer to make sure the burgers are cooked all the way, especially if cooking from frozen.
- Vortex Air Fryer Burgers – so easy and quick
- Vortex Air Fryer Cheeseburger Sliders – cheesy and juicy!
- Frozen Burgers in Vortex Air Fryer – simply delicious
- Vortex Air Fryer Bacon Ranch Chicken Burgers – add a little ranch to these babies!
Air Fryer Frozen Turkey Burgers
- 4 frozen turkey burgers ½ inch thick
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayonnaise optional
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Place turkey burgers in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook burgers for 13-14 minutes, flipping halfway through the cook time and brushing with bbq sauce.
- Serve on hamburger buns with desired fixings.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!