Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sliders
These can be made in any rack style air fryer or in the oven! These were made in the Vortex Air Fryer.
Gather your ingredients – Hawaiian rolls, 3 eggs, cheese, ham, and some onion powder and butter. Of course, you can use whatever you have on hand – any cheese, any meat, or just regular bread!
The small Pyrex dish from this set is perfect for making this meal…
Spray the dish and whisk eggs, salt, and pepper together until frothy. Microwave on high for two minutes. If not firm, add another 30 seconds.
Slice the rolls in half longways.
Layout the rolls and then add a layer of ham and then a layer of cheese on top.
Use a large spatula to place the big egg onto the sandwich.
Assemble the sandwiches and place it in the dish you used to make the egg.
Melt 1/4 cup butter, brown sugar, and mustard together in a small bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Pour over the rolls and sprinkle onion powder on top. Can use garlic or sesame seeds if you prefer!
Preheat your air fryer to 350. Place the entire dish on the bottom rack and cook for 4 minutes. Remove if the cheese is melted, add another few minutes if not. This will depend on the cheese you use.
- 3 eggs
- 6 Hawaiian bread rolls half pack
- 6 slices cheese American, Swiss, etc.
- 6 slices ham
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar 1
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until frothy. Spray the Pyrex dish and pour the eggs in. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes. Cook for another minute if not solid.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally; lay bottoms in a single layer. Add a layer of ham, and then cheese.
- When the eggs are done, put them on the sandwiches. Then cover with the tops of the rolls.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and mustard together in a small bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Pour over the rolls.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Put the rolls in the Pyrex dish and put it on the bottom rack. Cook for two minutes. Place your rack in the middle position.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
What are the dimensions of the Pyrex dish?
Hi Diana, I believe that is the 3 cup pyrex dish which measures around 5.5″ x 7.5″. Hope that helps.