Frozen burgers in the air fryer don’t take long to make!
Burgers go from frozen to fresh in minutes using the air fryer! Get juicy, flavorful bistro-style burgers in the air fryer without heating up the stove or firing up the grill.
It’s a quick and easy lunch or supper for busy days!
Easy Air Fryer Burgers
- Super quick! Last-minute dinners are no problem when it comes to the air fryer. Make burgers in less time than it takes to hit the drive-through!
- Make ahead! Cook up a batch or two of frozen burgers and use them all week long. Simply warm them up in the air fryer.
- Great for guests! Set up a BYOB (build your own burger) bar with all the fixings so everyone can create their own gourmet burger! Don’t forget sides of mac and cheese, French fries, and of course, some sweet pineapple for dessert, all made in the air fryer.
Ingredients for the Perfect Burger
Meat – Every burger needs the best protein! Beef, chicken, turkey, salmon, or veggie burgers can be taken from the freezer to the air fryer! A slice or two of bacon adds an extra layer of flavor to burgers!
Cheese – American cheddar cheese slices melt into the burger patties just right. Slices of Monterey Jack, Provolone, Colby, and even spicy blends like pepper jack are excellent choices. A small amount of crumbled blue cheese will definitely amp up the flavor of any burger!
Buns – Look for sturdy buns that are just a little smaller than the burger patty.
How to Cook Frozen Burgers in the Air Fryer
- Cook frozen patties in the air fryer (per recipe below), flipping halfway through.
- Top with cheese at the last minute, if desired.
Air Fryer Tips & Tricks
- Always refer to the manual for your Ninja, Corsori, or NuWave air fryer for additional information on times and temperatures.
- Line the bottom of the air fryer with a clean coffee filter or piece of parchment paper to absorb grease for an easy clean-up!
- Make sure there is enough space between the burgers so they cook evenly.
- Don’t overcook them! No one likes tough, dry burgers, and the best way to avoid overcooking them is to use a meat thermometer. It should read 165°F at its hottest point.
- Burgers will continue to cook a little after they’re removed from the air fryer, so it’s okay to pull them when they reach 163°F.
Frozen Burgers in the Air Fryer
- 2 frozen burger patties
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- toppings as desired
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
- Place the frozen burgers in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the patties and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add cheese in the last minute of cooking.
- Top as desired and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!