A quick dinner has never been easier when you learn how to cook frozen burgers in the air fryer!
You can easily make cheeseburgers from the air fryer in mere minutes using frozen patties and a slice of your favorite cheese! When the weather isn’t cooperating or time is short, the air fryer comes to the rescue! They turn out just as juicy and delicious as if they were cooked on the grill.
Frozen Burgers in Air Fryer
PIN IT to your MAIN DISHES board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Quick & Easy Air Fryer Burgers
- When the gang’s all here, the air fryer makes the best burgers from frozen, everyone will think they are homemade!
- Choose frozen beef, chicken, turkey, or veggie burgers! Simply adjust the cooking time as necessary. Internal temperatures should be 165°F minimum, even veggie burgers!
- No need to defrost the meat, just cook it right from frozen for a quick and tasty meal.
Ingredients for the Perfect Burger
TOPPINGS: Make a DIY burger bar and assemble a platter of lettuce, sliced tomatoes and onions, pickles, and some condiments like mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, relish, or some homemade chili sauce.
SIDES: Serve ‘em up with some delish sides like sweet potato wedges, french fries, or some yummy air fryer mushrooms.
Don’t forget the classic hot sides like air fryer mac and cheese or stuffed twice-baked potatoes.
How to Cook Frozen Burgers in the Air Fryer
Nothing could be easier than making frozen burger patties in the air fryer:
- Cook frozen patties in the air fryer (per recipe below) flipping once.
- Top with cheese at the last minute.
Prepare burgers with your favorite toppings and serve immediately.
Tips for Juicy Burgers
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer so the hot air can circulate all around them so they are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside!
- Cooking for a crowd? Keep homemade cheeseburgers warm in the oven until ready to serve. Reheat leftovers in the air fryer.
- Make restaurant-style burger buns by toasting them in the air fryer for one minute then brush with melted garlic butter! Or serve keto style on these tasty homemade chaffles!
Our Favorite Burger Sides
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges – perfectly crispy!
- Air Fryer Vegetables – ready in under 20 mins
- Homemade Air Fryer French Fries – 3 simple ingredients!
- Air Fryer Sesame Green Beans– easy healthy recipe
Frozen Burgers in the Air Fryer
- 2 frozen burger patties
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- toppings as desired
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
- Place the frozen burgers in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the patties and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add cheese in the last minute of cooking.
- Top as desired and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Frozen Burgers in Air Fryer Recipe
I love my Vortex. I live alone, so I use it for all of my baking/air frying needs. I just made a 1/3 lb frozen burger in my air fryer. It looked thicker than the photo above, so I set the timer at 10 minutes. Flipped at 5 minutes and topped with BBQ at 9 minutes. It was perfectly cooked, moist and juicy. I even toasted the onion bun at the same time. Not the same as a grilled burger but still good.
I did set the temp at 365. The higher the temp, the faster the meat dries out before it finishes cooking.
Perfect for frozen hamburgers. They were delicious! I usually grill outside even in these winter months or use a grilling pan. No more, air frying only now. So easy & clean up is so simple. I use my air fryer for everything. Best investment we’ve made!
I would love new recipes. I am a beginner, and a senior. I received a Vortex plus oven for Christmas. Thank you.