Air fryer frozen taquitos are a quick and easy hot appetizer worth making!
It doesn’t take long to make a batch or two of crispy, crunchy taquitos in the air fryer! Just in time for the big game, movie night, or last-minute snack attacks. Serve these tasty appetizers with an array of tasty dipping sauces and watch them disappear off the platter before the second batch is finished cooking!
Easy Way to Cook Taquitos!
- Taquitos are flour tortillas filled with seasoned ground beef, chicken, or cheese and then rolled up and cooked. Affordable, filling, and ready in no time at all!
- One ingredient and one step. Make quick and easy taquitos from frozen to hot in less than 10 minutes!
- So many ways to serve! Appetizers, side dishes, or main dishes on a taco bar buffet! Dip, dunk, or dress them up in so many ways!
- DIY your own taquitos by rolling up your fave filling into a flour tortilla, spray the outside with pan release, and air fry as directed.
How to Cook Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos
- Place frozen taquitos in a single layer.
- Cook (per recipe below) until they are heated through and crispy on the outside.
Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and nacho cheese. Serve with these other air fryer Mexican-themed apps and snacks! Tex Mex egg rolls, air fryer mozzarella sticks, air fryer tacos, avocado taco boats, or air fryer shrimp quesadillas.
Tips for Crispy Taquitos
- Always preheat the air fryer so taquitos get extra crispy on the outside.
- Be sure to allow space between them so the air can circulate.
- If cooking in batches, keep the cooked taquitos warm in the oven but add them back to the air fryer for last-minute crisping!
Keep leftover taquitos in a zippered bag in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat them in the air fryer before serving.
Freeze leftovers in a zippered bag for up to 4 weeks, and cook from frozen in the air fryer.
More Mexican Dishes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas – Juicy chicken wrapped up
- Air Fryer Brisket Nachos – Tender beef and gooey cheese
- Vortex Air Fryer Grouper Tacos w/Corn Salsa – Fresh fish in a soft wrap
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips – Crispy
Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos
- 8 taquitos
- salsa & sour cream for serving optional
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place taquitos in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes or until they are heated through.
- Air Fryers can vary by brand, check your taquitos early to make sure they don't overcook.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer.
- Preheat the air fryer for best results.
- Cook in batches if needed and add all taquitos to the air fryer to reheat before serving.
- You can make your own homemade taquitos by rolling your favorite fillings in small tortillas. Be sure to oil the outside well.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!