These quick and easy brisket nachos are made in the air fryer in minutes!
When it comes to leftover brisket this is our favorite way to use it! A platter of delicious nachos, with layers of tender brisket, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips all cooked in the air fryer. Then load them up with your favorite nacho toppings for the perfect game-day snack or appetizer!
Best Way to Use Leftover Brisket!
- Use up every bit of leftover brisket in this recipe for hearty, homemade nachos!
- Brisket is an affordable cut of meat for bigger families and can be used in so many ways!
- Meaty and robust, brisket can be slow-cooked, oven-roasted, barbecued, or smoked with delicious results!
Ingredients & Variations
BRISKET: Cut from the lower chest muscle, brisket is an excellent switch from ordinary ground beef or taco meat.
If starting from scratch, Instant Pot Beef Brisket is the best way to get a juicy, tender brisket ready in no time!
CHEESE: Mexican cheese blends are finely shredded and melt easily on nachos!
TOPPINGS: Anything goes! But we like tomatoes, jalapenos, sliced olives, bacon bits, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole!
How to Make Brisket Nachos
These incredibly tasty nachos are fun and easy to make.
- Layer all the ingredients in the air fryer (per the recipe below).
PRO TIP: Overlap the chips so there are no gaps! This way the melted cheese doesn’t drip down between the chips.
- Air fry nachos until the cheese is melted and the brisket is heated through.
- Remove from the basket and add your favorite toppings!
Serve warm with salsa and sour cream for dipping.
Tips for Tasty Beef Brisket Nachos
- Make a night out of it and set up a taco bar too! Put out some air fryer Mexican corn and some homemade refried beans. Don’t forget the margaritas!
- For spicy nachos, toss the meat with this spicy taco seasoning.
- Try your hand at homemade tortilla chips for an extra crunch!
- Serve in paper boats or cups for portable snacking!
Favorite Mexican Inspired Recipes
- Best Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas – so quick and easy
- Air Fryer Taco Meat – a versatile recipe!
- Easy Air Fryer Grouper Tacos– Crispy tacos with homemade corn salsa
- Air Fryer Beef Fajitas – perfect last-minute meal
- Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas – an easy 10 minute meal
Air Fryer Brisket Nachos
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 1 ½ cups cooked brisket shredded
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend shredded
- 2 tablespoons red onion diced
- 1 medium tomato diced
- ¼ cup jalapeno sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- sour cream and salsa for serving optional
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 320°F.
- Place half of the tortilla chips in a single layer in the air fryer basket making sure to overlap the chips so there are no gaps. Top the chips with half of the brisket, half of the cheese and half of the red onion.
- Repeat the layers. Cook the nachos for 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted and the brisket is heated through.
- Remove from the basket and top with diced tomatoes, jalapenos, and cilantro.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.