Air fryer frozen vegetables make for a quick and easy side dish!
Looking for a quick and healthy, last-minute side dish? Cook up a bag of frozen vegetable medley in the air fryer in just minutes! The perfect side for any main from air fryer chicken breasts or sesame chicken, to air fryer steak. The air fryer makes dinnertime a breeze.
Best 10-Minute Side Dish
- The air fryer and frozen veggies are a match made in culinary heaven! No need to thaw or cut veggies and the air fryer is ready to roast them to tender crisp every time!
- Why heat up the stove top or oven when it’s so easy to make mixed veggies in the air fryer with nearly zero prep or clean-up?
- Choose your favorite mix of healthy and delicious veggies and use the leftovers in new recipes all week long!
Ingredients & Variations
MEDLEY BLENDS: Grab a bag or two of these go-to frozen section faves; corn, peas, carrots, and green beans; broccoli, carrots, peas, and water chestnuts; broccoli and cauliflower, or buy your favorites separately and create your own blend!
SEASONINGS: Medleys come unseasoned, but a little oil makes them crispy and some salt and pepper brings up their individual flavors. Use any favorite seasoning blend from a packet of dry ranch dressing to taco seasoning.
How to Cook Frozen Vegetables in the Air Fryer
- Toss frozen veggies in oil and seasonings and cook in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Shake the basket halfway through as per recipe below.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, if desired.
Tips for Crispy Veggies
- For the best results, always preheat the air fryer so the hot air circulates around the veggies, making them tender and crispy.
- Reheat leftover air fryer frozen vegetables in the air fryer and add them to omelets, casseroles, soups, or stews!
Other Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes to Try
- Air fryer vegetables – Healthy and delicious
- Sesame air fryer green beans – So flavorful
- Roasted tricolor carrots – Colorful and healthy
- Broccoli and cauliflower – So easy
Air Fryer Frozen Vegetables
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Toss frozen vegetables with the olive oil and seasonings.
- Spread the vegetables out evenly into the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
- Always preheat the air fryer so the blast of hot air circulates around the veggies, making them tender and crispy.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!