Air fryer stir fry turns out better than takeout!
Why get takeout when you can make an easy stir fry at home in the air fryer? Chunks of chicken, broccoli, and bell pepper are tossed in seasoned teriyaki sauce and air fried to perfection. This easy dinner is a surefire hit for any family dinner.
Air Fryer Stir Fry!
- The air fryer can make healthy recipes in minutes with less oil while still preserving flavors with minimal cleanup!
- Air fryer chicken and vegetables are flavorful and delicious and make the perfect dinner for busy weeknights. Cook an extra batch and add to meals all week long!
- Short on time? Even frozen chicken and veggies come out juicy and tender by simply adding extra minutes to the cooking time!
What’s in Air Fryer Stir Fry?
MEAT: Chicken is always a healthy protein choice, but strips of leftover beef, steak bites, pork, and shrimp will go great with the broccoli and bell peppers, too! Make it vegetarian and use tofu or seitan!
SAUCE: We love this basic recipe, but there’s room for so many variations! Ready-made stir fry or teriyaki sauce saves time and can be made spicy by adding a little sriracha or some red pepper flakes!
Broccoli and bell peppers add different colors and nutrients, but feel free to toss in onions, baby corn, sliced mushrooms, cauliflower florets, and sliced water chestnuts.
How to Make Air Fryer Stir Fry
- Season chicken as directed in the recipe below.
- Place all ingredients in a single layer in the air fryer and cook until the chicken is cooked through, shaking the basket halfway through.
- Heat sauce in the microwave and toss cooked chicken and vegetables with sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds or sliced green onions before serving.
Keep leftover air fryer stir fry in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat in the air fryer and add to a bed of salad greens, tuck into a pita pocket, or make an energizing wrap for a workday lunch. Or freeze portions in zippered bags for up to 4 weeks and reheat from frozen in the air fryer.
More Chicken Recipes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Cordon Bleu – Crispy and Cheesy
- Melt in Your Mouth Chicken– Quick and Healthy
- Air Fryer Southwest Chicken – Juicy and Tender
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas – Sizzlingly delicious
Easy Air Fryer Stir Fry
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup stir fry sauce or prepared teriyaki sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- Mix chicken, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl and toss to combine.
- Place chicken, broccoli, and peppers in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Shake the basket and cook for another 2-4 minutes if needed, until the vegetables are tender-crisp and the chicken is cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat the sauce in a small pan or in a bowl in the microwave.
- Toss chicken and vegetables with sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds.