Easy Instant Vortex Air Fryer Shrimp
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled de-veined
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon chili flakes optional
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with all ingredients until the shrimp is evenly coated.
- Add shrimp to the air fryer rack in a single layer. Cook for 7-8 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!