More Delicious Air Fryer Chicken
- Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets
- Vortex Air Fryer Mall Bourbon Chicken
- Air Fryer Southwest Chicken
- Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Bites
Air Fryer Chicken Cordon Bleu
Crispy chicken with a tender ham and swiss filling made easy in the air fryer.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts 4-5 oz each
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 slices deli Swiss cheese
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1 egg beaten
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Place the chicken breast on a flat work surface and butterfly the chicken by cutting most of the way through so it opens like a book. Pound to 1/4" thickness.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Place the ham and cheese inside each chicken breast. Close the breasts and secure with a toothpick.
- Mix panko bread crumbs and seasoned bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Dip chicken into egg and then bread crumbs.
- Preheat the air fryer to 370°F.
- Generously spray the rolls with cooking spray and place in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Cook 10 minutes. Flip chicken over and cook an additional 8-10 minutes or until bread crumbs are crisp and chicken reaches 165°F.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 483kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 63g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 219mg | Sodium: 880mg | Potassium: 989mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 297IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: 2mg