Make a classic glazed ham recipe quickly and easily with the air fryer!
A little bit of orange juice, honey, and brown sugar are all it takes to make this sweet glaze. Heated up in a saucepan and then poured over a boneless ham, this sauce is sure to turn the outside of the ham golden, sticky-sweet, and hard to resist.
The Best Way to Make Glazed Ham!
- Sometimes the simplest recipes with just a few ingredients are the ones that are made again and again. This air fryer ham recipe is one of those golden gems.
- Topped with a golden glaze, this ham is turned into an impressive main dish that everyone will love. Leftovers always make the best fillers for sandwiches, omelets, or soups.
- Who doesn’t love ham? Salty, flavorful, with a hint of smokiness, ham pairs so well with all kinds of side dishes like these instant pot baked potatoes, or some crispy air fryer broccoli.
Ingredients & Variations
HAM: This recipe calls for boneless ham. However, spiral, sliced, or bone-in hams are all great options. Remember to use a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches the optimal cooking temperature. If using a frozen ham, allow the ham to thaw in the refrigerator before cooking in the air fryer. Purchase a ham that is roughly 2-4 lbs. Larger hams may not fit in the basket of the air fryer.
GLAZE: Orange juice, honey, and brown sugar make a delectable sweet glaze. Alter the flavor by using maple syrup or pineapple juice. Mustard will give the glaze a zesty kick!
How to Make Glazed Ham in the Air Fryer
With just three ingredients, this glaze comes together in a snap!
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a pot and cook on the stove.
- Cook the ham (as per recipe below). Then pour the glaze over the ham and cook some more.
- Brush the glaze over the ham a couple of times while it cooks.
Ways to Use Leftover Ham
Chop it into small bite-sized pieces and use it for Ham and Cheese Quiche, Air Fryer Grilled Ham and Cheese, Air Fryer Ham Egg and Cheese Sliders, and Vortex Air Fryer Ham Egg & Cheese Hot Pockets. The options are endless!
Storing Leftover Ham
- Tightly wrap the leftovers and store them in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Air fryer ham also freezes well in zip freezer bags for up to two months.
- Place pieces of foil or parchment between slices before freezing to prevent them from sticking together.
Perfect Sides for Glazed Ham
- Air Fryer Potatoes Au Gratin – make ahead side dish.
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower– ready in minutes
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes – healthy, sweet, and savory goodness
- Microwave Baked Potatoes – so quick and easy!
Air Fryer Glazed Ham
- 2-4 pound boneless ham fully cooked
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat air fryer to 320°F.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer until glaze is combined.
- Place the ham in the foil. Close the foil over the ham, wrap tightly and cook for 20 minutes.
- Open and brush about ½ of the glaze over the ham. Leave the foil open on top, ensuring the glaze can't leak out. Cook for another 20-30 minutes, brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.
- Wrap leftovers or place them in an airtight container, and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Air fryer ham freezes well in freezer bags or containers for up to two months. Layer foil or parchment paper between pieces of ham to prevent them from sticking together.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!