Boneless air fryer ham is a delicious main dish and the leftovers let you enjoy it all week long!
This glazed ham is coated in a sweet and citrusy glaze and is hot and ready in minutes!
With no oven and no roasting pans to wash, this recipe is a keeper!
Easiest Air Fryer Ham Recipe
- Quick cooking! Since ham comes fully cooked, this easy recipe simply infuses it with flavor and heats it through!
- Batch cooking, anyone? This recipe is perfect for smaller holiday gatherings or weekly meal prep and clean-up in a cinch!
- Tasty leftovers! Cut ham into steaks to use in ham and cheese sandwiches, soups, salads, eggs, and casseroles all week long!
Ingredients and Variations
Ham – Look for ‘fully cooked’ on the label before purchasing a whole ham. Choose the size of ham that fits in your air fryer, mostly 2-4 pounds.
Frozen hams should be thawed in the refrigerator first. Small spiral hams and slices of ham steaks are great to use as long as they stay within the foil packet, which keeps the glaze adhered to the meat and makes for easy cleanup!
Glaze – Sweet and citrusy is the perfect complement to the salty flavor of ham. Any combination of sugar (white, brown), citrus juice like pineapple, or apple juice, and a thicker sugar like honey or maple syrup are all you need to make a glaze. A spoonful of Dijon or honey mustard is a great addition to the glaze, if desired.
How to Make Air Fryer Glazed Ham
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Simmer glaze ingredients until combined and thickened.
- Cover ham in foil, leaving an opening at the top, and brush half the glaze on the ham.
- Cook (per the recipe below), brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.
Storing Leftover Ham
Keep leftover air fryer glazed ham in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Layer parchment paper between slices and freeze in zippered bags for up to two months. Reheat in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Glazed Ham Recipe
- 2-4 pound boneless ham fully cooked
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat air fryer to 320°F.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer until glaze is combined.
- Place the ham in the foil. Close the foil over the ham, wrap tightly and cook for 20 minutes.
- Open and brush about ½ of the glaze over the ham. Leave the foil open on top, ensuring the glaze can't leak out. Cook for another 20-30 minutes, brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.
- Wrap leftovers or place them in an airtight container, and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Air fryer ham freezes well in freezer bags or containers for up to two months. Layer foil or parchment paper between pieces of ham to prevent them from sticking together.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!