Air Fryer Roast Chicken
Roast chicken made easy in the air fryer.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 1 chicken 3-4 lbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning or seasoned salt to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Rub the chicken with oil and generously season. Tuck the wings under the back of the chicken.
- Place chicken breast side down and cook 25 minutes.
- Flip chicken over and cook an additional 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 165°F.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer and rest 10 minutes before carving.
A smaller chicken (closer to 3 to 3 1/4 lbs) will take closer to 50 minutes. A larger chicken (closer to 3 3/4 to 4 lbs) will take about 60 minutes.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 293IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg