For an even quicker air fryer roast chicken, try spatchcocking your chicken.
Air Fryer Roast Chicken
- 1 chicken 3-4 lbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning or seasoned salt to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Rub the chicken with oil and generously season. Tuck the wings under the back of the chicken.
- Place chicken breast side down and cook 25 minutes.
- Flip chicken over and cook an additional 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 165°F.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer and rest 10 minutes before carving.