Easy Chicken Tarragon Salad with Grapes
This is a quick and easy recipe that can easily be modified to use what you have on hand.
Don’t have chicken? Use turkey!
Don’t have red onions? Use green onions or white!
Don’t have red grapes? Use green!
Great for leftover turkey after Thanksgiving or leftover rotisserie chicken!
Instant Pot Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked chicken cut into small cubes or shredded
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 green onion sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn your Instant Pot to Saute. Add 2 cups of water. Boil the chicken until done - about 10 minutes depending on thickness.
- Shred or dice it up the chicken. Can use rotisserie chicken or leftover turkey as well.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until fully incorporated.