Vortex Air Fryer Salmon Sliders
This is a fantastic use for leftover salmon!! Shred the salmon and put it in a bowl. Add the egg, mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers, salt, pepper, and panko bread crumbs into the bowl too. Use your hands to mix up the salmon and other ingredients. Form them into patties. I made sliders this time but you could make full-size burgers. Sliders are simply a small handful and then flattened. = Preheat the air fryer to 350′ on AIR FRY.
Next mix up your Avacado mayo. Simply mush an Avacado and put a little lime and mayo. We used Hawaiian slider rolls this time and they were awesome! Assemble your sandwiches!
Favorite Seafood Recipes
- Air Fryer Fish & Chips
- Air Fryer Salmon with Dill
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Salmon with Zucchini
- Vortex Air Fryer Grouper Tacos with Corn Salsa
- Air Fryer Scallops
- Air Fryer Salmon
Air Fryer Salmon Sliders
- ½ pound cooked salmon or canned salmon
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers chopped
- 1 egg
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and flatten them into patties, ½-inch thick.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 3 minutes. Flip them over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve on slider buns.