Vortex Air Fryer Salmon Sliders
This is a fantastic use for leftover salmon!! Shred the salmon and put it in a bowl. Add the egg, mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers, salt, pepper, and panko bread crumbs into the bowl too. Use your hands to mix up the salmon and other ingredients. Form them into patties. I made sliders this time but you could make full-size burgers. Sliders are simply a small handful and then flattened. Preheat the air fryer to 350′ on AIR FRY. Next mix up your Avacado mayo. Simply mush an Avacado and put a little lime and mayo. We used Hawaiian slider rolls this time and they were awesome! Assemble your sandwiches!
Favorite Seafood Recipes
- Air Fryer Fish & Chips
- Air Fryer Salmon with Dill
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Salmon with Zucchini
- Vortex Air Fryer Grouper Tacos with Corn Salsa
- Air Fryer Scallops
- Air Fryer Salmon
Vortex Air Fryer Salmon Sliders w/ Avocado Mayo
- ½ pound smoked salmon Can used canned salmon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 egg small egg. If large, use half of the mixture.
- pinch cayenne pepper
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ avocado
- 4 Hawaiian Slider Rolls
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Shred the salmon and put it in a bowl. Add the egg, lemon juice, capers, salt, pepper, and panko bread crumbs into the bowl too.
- Use your hands to mix up the salmon and other ingredients. Form them into patties. Simply roll up a small handful and then flatten.
- Cook for five minutes and then flip. They should be firm. Cook another few minutes if not.
- While they are cooking mix up your Avocado mayo. Simply smash an Avocado and put a little lime and mayo.
- Assemble your sandwiches by putting the Avocado mayo on both sides of the roll and add the salmon cake. Top with lettuce!