Stromboli rolls are incredibly easy in a Vortex Air Fryer. Add any meat and cheese you want! We did mozzarella and pepperoni on this round.
Must Try Vortex Air Fryer Stromboli Rolls
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup pepperoni slices
- ½ cup sausage precooked
- ¼ cup olive oil or butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough until flat
- Add meats in layers over the dough and top with cheese
- Roll up and brush with olive oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes - check to ensure it doesn't burn.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!