This air fryer pizza recipe is incredible! So simple to make and delicious!
Make air fryer pizzas with the best pizza dough recipe that includes Greek yogurt for fantastic flavor & texture. Make the crust as thin or thick as you like! Then just add favorite toppings.
Air fryer pizza is perfect for after-school, movie nights, and sleepovers! Why order pizza when it is so much fun to make at home?
Easy Air Fryer Pizza!
- Minimal prep, cooking, and clean-up time mean everyone can enjoy the party or the big game, so fire up that Ninja and get cooking!
- This no-rise dough recipe is so easy to make, even the kids can do it!
- Make ahead! It won’t take long to bake a few extra crusts and freeze them for future pizzas!
- Homemade goodness! Air fryer pizzas make any party an event. Create a DIY pizza bar with all the fixings.
- Save time and money and use up leftover bits of meat, veggies, and cheese to make air fryer pizzas.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pizza
Sauce – Any jar of marinara or pizza sauce is great. Even a jar of Alfredo sauce will make air fryer pizzas delicious!
The “pizza-bilities” are endless!
Meat – Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, ground sausage, or any plant-based meat alternative.
Cheese – Mozzarella, parmesan, Monterey Jack, cheddar, feta, and blue cheese crumbles are great on pizza!
Veggies – Go for sliced mushrooms, bell peppers, black olives, tomatoes, onions, or chopped spinach.
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza
Always preheat the air fryer before using it. The blast of initial hot air activates the dough and makes it crispy and chewy.
- Make the dough (per recipe below) and shape it into four equal-sized discs.
- Cook the dough for 4 minutes, flipping after two.
- Remove the pizza dough from the air fryer and top them as desired.
- Return the pizzas to the air fryer basket and cook until they are heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Bake air fryer pizzas ahead and keep them warm on a baking sheet in the oven until ready to serve.
- Use the air fryer to reheat pizza so it turns out as good as new!
- Make and chill whole pizzas, wrap them in plastic, and freeze them for up to a month. Thaw them in the refrigerator and reheat them in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Pizza
- ¾ cup self-rising flour
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup pepperoni or your favorite pizza toppings
- cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and yogurt, mixing until a dough forms.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal-sized balls. Sprinkle a clean surface with flour and roll out each dough ball to a ¼-inch thickness.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the rolled dough into the basket in a single layer and air fry for 2 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the pre-baked crusts. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the sauce and top with your pepperoni or your preferred toppings.
- Place pizzas back the air fryer and cook for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and toppings are heated through.
- Remove the pizzas from the air fryer and let them cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!