Air Fryer Bagel Bites make the perfect crispy snack or game day appetizer!
Who doesn’t love bagel bites? It’s pizza on top of bagels! These super popular bite-sized treats are made even easier by cooking them in the air fryer. Instead of heating up the oven, the air fryer makes perfectly crispy, cheesy bagel bites from frozen within minutes!
Air Fryer Bagel Bites
PIN IT to your APPETIZERS board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Favorite Air Fryer Appetizer
- When the ‘gang’s all here,’ you can count on the air fryer to make hot and tasty snacks in no time at all! Keep cooked batches of bagel bites warm in the oven until they’re all ready to serve, or eat them as soon as they are ready.
- Set out an assortment of delicious dips like Ranch, Blue Cheese, Honey Mustard, or Nacho Cheese.
- Let young cooks practice their kitchen skills with this easy recipe that requires zero prep, minimal cook time, and an even easier clean-up.
FROZEN BAGEL BITES Pizza bagel bites with cheese and pepperoni are the most popular kind of bagel bites but look for other flavors like Three Cheese, Sausage, and Pepperoni, or Supreme to add to the party!
EXTRAS Sprinkle on some red pepper flakes, or even some extra shredded cheese to make them fancy! Dip bagel bites in three-cheese Ranch dressing, or bleu cheese dressing—so yummy! Put that air fryer to work and make it do double duty!
ACCOMPANIMENTS Serve bagel bites alongside some Air Fryer Potato Wedges, Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower, Vortex Air Fryer Apple Cinnamon Chips, or even some healthy Air Fryer Carrot Fries.
How to Cook Bagel Bites in the Air Fryer
This easy recipe is so easy it’s hardly a recipe at all!
- Place frozen bagel bites in a single layer in an air fryer.
- Cook as per recipe below and serve hot.
PRO TIP: For best results, always preheat the air fryer before using it to cook any recipe.
Tips to Reheat
Chances are, if a recipe calls for making it in the air fryer, it will reheat best in the air fryer. Preheat the air fryer, lay leftover bagel bites in a single layer, and reheat.
Be sure to leave space between the pieces so the air can circulate around them making them crispy again.
More Pizza-like Recipes in the Air Fryer
- Vortex Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza – quick and easy
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Garlic Pizza; Fun Kid Meal – fun for the kids
- Favorite Pizza Dough – a basic dough
- Vortex Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls from Pizza Dough – made with pizza dough
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls – crispy and delicious
Air Fryer Bagel Bites
- 1 package frozen bagel bites
- ranch or bleu cheese dressing for serving (optional)
- cheese or red pepper flakes optional toppings
- Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
- Place bagel bites in the air fryer basket and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Bagel Bites Recipe