Make these tasty little Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer in mere minutes without having to heat up the oven.
So easy, even the kids can do it. Mini pizza bites go from frozen to hot, crispy, and ready to satisfy any snack attack, in no time at all!
Best Air Fryer Snack
- The air fryer makes cooking anything easy. Minimal prep, cooking, and clean-up time means everyone can get back to the game, party, or movie with their favorite snacks.
- Frozen pizza rolls can be filled with seasoned marinara, cheese, and pepperoni or sausage, even bacon, or nacho cheese. Stock up on a variety of flavors and an assortment of dips and get the party started.
- Serve with a platter of celery and carrot sticks and dips as well. Keep the dish clean up at a minimum by serving these fingers food utensil-free.
Ingredients & Variations
PIZZA ROLLS These can be purchased in a variety of flavors and all follow the same cooking instructions. Mix a few flavors together for a mystery in every bite or keep it classic with pepperoni and cheese!
TOPPINGS For a homemade touch, sprinkle a little parmesan cheese, garlic powder, or taco seasoning on the pizza rolls before cooking for a crispy, tasty topping.
Toss frozen rolls in buffalo sauce before frying for a spicy recipe, or serve it on the side as a dip.
DIPS Ranch, Bleu cheese, barbecue, ketchup, honey mustard, even nacho cheese sauce are all perfect dips for air fryer pizza rolls.
How to Make Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
Only a few easy steps to this one!
- Place pizza rolls in air fryer basket
- Bake (per recipe below).
Enjoy this easy snack as it or add it to an appetizer platter for a fun and delicious presentation!
- Always preheat the air fryer before using it. The blast of initial hot air seals the outside and keeps the inside juicy and moist.
- Cook pizza rolls in batches and keep them warm on a baking sheet in the oven covered with a layer of aluminum foil.
- To make them extra crispy, place the pizza rolls uncovered under the broiler for a couple of minutes.
- Store leftover pizza rolls (if there are any!), in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- For best results, reheat them in a preheated air fryer and serve.
Favorite Air Fryer Appetizers
- Air Fryer Bagel Bites
- Air Fryer Potato Chips
- Easy Air Fryer Pork Bites
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- 3 Cheese Air Fryer Mini Pizzas
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 1 bag pizza rolls frozen
- ¼ cup marinara sauce optional for dipping
- Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
- Place pizza rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket
- Cook for 5-6 minutes or until rolls are golden brown and heated through.
- Serve with marinara sauce if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer