Thanks to this recipe for air fryer frozen corn dogs, you don’t have to wait for State Fair season to enjoy this delicious snack.
Corn dogs in the Air Fryer come out crispy and bite-perfect every time!
Go from frozen to YUM in minutes without heating up the oven!
Easy Air Fryer Corn Dogs
- Frozen corn dogs in the air fryer are perfect for kids’ meals or an easy snack for after-school!
- Straight from the freezer, no need to thaw, to the table in no time at all.
- This air fryer recipe produces fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside corn dogs.
- Babysitters and teens alike love the Ninja Air Fryer for its simple instructions, quick cook times, and easy clean-up!
- Frozen snack foods are easy air fryer recipes like corn dogs, tater tots, pizza rolls, and curly french fries that are mall-tasty, but homemade!
Ingredients and Dips
Corn Dogs – State Fair brand makes single dogs and mini corn dogs without the stick, but any store brand will work!
How to Air Fry Corn Dogs
It doesn’t take long to make game-ready snacks in minutes with the air fryer!
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Lay frozen corndogs in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook corn dogs until heated through, about 8-9 minutes. No need to flip.
Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauces.
Tips & Tricks
Keep in a single layer in the air fryer for proper air circulation for maximum crunch. Air fry in batches if needed.
Spray with cooking spray to up the crispy level if desired.
Keep leftover corn dogs in a zippered bag in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheat them in the microwave before transferring them to the air fryer on a high temp to crisp up the outside.
Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- 4 frozen corn dogs
- ketchup and mustard for dipping optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Place corn dogs in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Cook for 8-9 minutes or until heated through.
- Place corn dogs in a single layer.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket or they won’t crisp properly.
- Corn dogs can be reheated in the air fryer at 350°F for 6-7 minutes.
- Corn dogs do not need to be turned.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!