This easy recipe for Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs makes them come out crispy on the outside, just like at the fair!
What’s more American than a hot dog? A classic American corn dog! These classic game-day treats can be fried to crispy perfection from frozen in no time at all. Gather up the fam and friends and make corn dogs just in time for the big game, the family movie, or for no reason at all!
Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
PIN IT to your APPETIZERS board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Best Air Fryer Appetizers
- It doesn’t take long to make hot and fresh corn dogs from frozen in the air fryer! Cook corn dogs in the air fryer when the gang is feeling snacky!
- Air fryers are excellent appliances for young and new-ish cooks to practice their skills. Air fryer frozen corn dogs are a foolproof way for teens to gain confidence in cooking everyday meals.
- Party or sleepover? Here are some other fun air fryer appetizers that promise to please! Homemade Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets, Air Fryer Pizza Rolls, and some Air Fryer Bagel Bites.
- Don’t forget a few air fryer desserts like these Air Fryer Fried Oreos and some fun Vortex Air Fryer Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies.
CORN DOGS Any bag or box of frozen corn dogs will do! Pop them in a preheated air fryer and pretty soon they will be ready to eat!
TOPPINGS Serve with ketchup, mustard, or dip them into Ranch, Honey Mustard, or sweet chile sauce! Even cheese sauce tastes great as a dip for these!
How to Make Air Fryer Corn Dogs
It’s super simple to make corn dogs in the air fryer, especially with the right cooking time and temperature.
- Preheat the air fryer (per the recipe below).
- Cook frozen corn dogs in a single layer in the air fryer until crispy and golden brown.
Serve hot with favorite dipping sauce.
Tips for Success
- Air fryers work best when the food is immediately cooked on the outside, making the inside nice and tender and juicy! So, it’s important to preheat the air fryer to the proper temperature before adding the corn dogs.
- Always cook corn dogs with a little space between them so the hot air can circulate all the way around the food.
- Reheat air fryer corn dogs by crisping them up in the preheated air fryer and serving them immediately. Good as new!
Storing Cooked Air Fryer Corn Dogs
Keep cooked air fryer corn dogs in a zippered bag in the refrigerator until they are ready to be reheated in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp – a healthy appetizer
- Air Fryer Roasted Snap Peas – add a little snap to your snack!
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls – cheesy rolls
- Air Fryer Potato Chips – everyone loves chips!
- Air Fryer Onion Rings – a quick hot snack
Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- 4 frozen corn dogs
- ketchup and mustard for dipping optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Place corn dogs in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Cook for 8-9 minutes or until heated through.
- Place corn dogs in a single layer.
- Don't overcrowd the basket or they won't crisp properly.
- Corn dogs can be reheated in the air fryer at 350°F for 6-7 minutes.
- Corn dogs do not need to be turned.