Frozen Chicken Tenders in the Air Fryer are so easy to cook to crunchy perfection!
Kids and grown-ups alike love to eat crispy, crunchy, chicken strips and now they can be made just like at a restaurant right at home! Air fryer frozen chicken tenders are as easy to make as they sound. One appliance and one step is all it takes.
Frozen Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer Recipe
PIN IT to your APPETIZERS board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Favorite Air Fryer Meal
- Frozen and precooked chicken tenders are so easy to make that even the kids can make their own after-school or sleepover party snack!
- Serve them over a bed of greens as a healthy salad or add them to a wrap or sandwich and have a healthy, hearty workday lunch!
- Breaded air fryer chicken tenders come out just as crispy and juicy as if they were deep-fried! Save the fat calories and the messy clean-ups!
CHICKEN TENDERS Chicken tenders are the best hand-held snack that is perfect for dipping!
DIP Set out bowls of barbecue sauce or honey mustard! Make some tasty Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos to serve with salsa or sour cream at the same time!
There are so many varieties of pre-cooked frozen chicken to choose from! This recipe works well as a baseline. Try frozen, breaded chicken wings, drumsticks, or nuggets. There’s a favorite for everyone! Try some new dips like Buffalo, Ranch, Bleu Cheese, or Nacho Cheese.
How Long to Cook Frozen Chicken Tenders in the Air Fryer
Place frozen chicken strips in a single layer in the air fryer and cook until they are golden brown and fully heated on the inside. Flip them over halfway through the cooking time.
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- Always preheat the air fryer to the recommended temperature in the user guide for anything. The heat immediately cooks the outside of the food and seals in the juicy flavors of the food.
- Space the chicken tenders apart so enough hot air can surround them, creating that crispy exterior everyone loves!
- Keep leftover chicken tenders in a zippered bag in the refrigerator and they will stay fresh for up to 4 days. Reheat them in a preheated air fryer.
Air Fryer Frozen Food Faves
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks – perfect for game night!
- How to Cook Frozen Fries in the Air Fryer – easy side
- Air Fryer Eggo Mini Waffles – homemade & frozen
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs – kid-approved!
- Air Fryer Waffle Fries – ready in under 15 mins!
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks – quick & easy dinner
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Tenders
- 8 frozen chicken strips
- 1 tablespoon bbq sauce for dipping optional
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard for dipping optional
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place chicken tenders in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then flip the tenders and cook for another 5 minutes or until crispy.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!