Air fryer fish sticks make for a quick and easy lunch or dinner!
When the kids can’t wait, cook up some frozen fish sticks in the air fryer, and the gang’s happy again! It doesn’t take long to turn a ‘hangry’ bunch into a happy bunch with a plateful of kid-friendly fish sticks. Serve them with a favorite dipping sauce and a plate of fries for a hot meal that will satisfy.
Easy Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- This is a one-and-done (1 ingredient and 1 step) recipe! The powerful Ninja, Corsori, or Vortex air fryers cook food in no time at all and with very little fat!
- Make kid-friendly fish sticks by the batch and watch them disappear! Keep them warm in the oven until ready to serve with tartar sauce or kid-friendly ketchup!
- This super easy fish sticks recipe takes breaded fish sticks from frozen to fresh with a fried outside and flaky tender inside in just a few minutes with minimal clean-up!
Only 1 Ingredient!
FISH STICKS: Choose breaded fish sticks or beer-battered fish fillets that are uniform in size so they cook at the same rate.
SEASONINGS: Going grown-up or cooking beer-battered fish fillets? Sprinkle on any favorite seasoning blends to amp up the flavor!
DIPS: Microwave buffalo sauce, ketchup, honey mustard dipping sauce, tartar sauce, or even hot sauce are all options for dipping tasty fish sticks into!
How to Cook Fish Sticks in the Air Fryer?
- Place frozen fish sticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook per recipe below, flipping them halfway through.
- Serve alone or with tartar sauce or ketchup.
- Serve with these other super easy air fryer, kid-friendly snacks, like tater tots, corn dogs, air fryer bagel bites, or some tasty chicken nuggets.
Air Fryer Tips & Tricks
- Preheat the air fryer for this recipe so the temp is perfect for sealing the outside of the fish sticks, keeping them tender and flaky inside!
- Air fryer frozen fish sticks cook FAST so be sure to stay close and flip the fisk sticks halfway through cooking for the best results.
More Recipes from Frozen in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- 1 package frozen fish sticks
- tartar sauce for dipping
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Place the fish sticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 9-10 minutes flipping the sticks halfway through cooking.
- Serve with tartar sauce.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!