These frozen mozzarella sticks in the air fryer are cheesy and crispy and oh-so hard to resist!
The air fryer makes copycat snacks and apps just like the restaurants do! These mozzarella sticks are just like the chewy, cheesy, crispy ones you get at TGIFriday, only you don’t have to leave home!
A Quick & Tasty Snack
- Frozen mozzarella sticks don’t need to be thawed before they get cooked in the air fryer, and they come out with that gourmet-crisp breaded crunch and melty cheese consistency every time!
- Make cheese sticks in just a few minutes in the Nuwave, Corsari, or Vortex air fryer, ready for the big game or movie night!
- Let the air fryer make baked or deep-fried quality frozen mozzarella sticks in minutes – cook in batches and keep them warm in the oven until ready to serve!
- This quick and easy recipe is crowd-pleasing and ready to serve along with any favorite dip.
1 Easy Ingredient!
FROZEN MOZZARELLA STICKS: Any brand will do! Choose breaded mozzarella sticks that are intact from the bag.
DIPS: Enjoy them on their own or dip them into your favorite marinara-sauce, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, or barbecue sauce… So many possibilities!
How to Make Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F before placing the frozen mozzarella sticks in an even layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook them for 4-6 minutes or until a little cheese starts to leak out (as per the recipe below).
- Let them rest in the air fryer basket for about 2 minutes before serving.
How to Reheat Mozzarella Sticks
Spray leftover mozzarella sticks with cooking oil spray and reheat the mozzarella sticks on high power until they are crispy again about 3-5 minutes.
More Quick Recipes in the Air Fryer
- How to Cook Frozen Fries in the Air Fryer – Crispy
- Air Fryer Tater Tots (from frozen) – Quick
- Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos – Hard to Resist
- Air Fryer Frozen Vegetables – Healthy
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- 12 mozzarella sticks frozen
- tomato sauce or ranch for dipping
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Place mozzarella sticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes or just until the cheese starts to leak out. Rest 2 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks Recipe