A Breakfast Pizza with Biscuit Crust is a fast and easy way to start the day.
Hot, healthy, and hand-held, everyone loves to eat Air Fryer biscuit breakfast pizzas. Top with scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, or bacon, and watch them disappear.
Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza with Biscuit Crust
PIN IT to your BREAKFAST board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Biscuit Breakfast Pizza
- Breakfast pizzas are a delish way to start the day and take less than 10 minutes to make from start to finish!
- Biscuits make great pizza crusts. Economical, easy to shape, and the air fryer ‘bakes’ them up just right so they are hot and ready for toppings.
- This biscuit breakfast pizza recipe is simple enough for every day but can also become a fun, weekend breakfast activity for the kids. Set up bowls of toppings and let little cooks create.
- Make the air fryer do double duty and add some crispy Air Fryer Turkey Bacon, Air Fryer Bagels, or some sweet Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls.
Ingredients and Variations
BISCUITS Biscuits just need to be flatted a bit for perfectly round pizzas, but crescent rolls, cut bagels, tortillas, and even thick pieces of French bread make great bases for breakfast pizzas, too!
EGGS Scrambled eggs fit perfectly on top of breakfast pizzas! Other protein-based options are cooked and crumbled tofu or seitan. For an extra protein burst, use a carton of egg whites instead of whole eggs.
CHEESE Choose your cheese! Shredded sharp cheddar, Monterey Jack, or mozzarella cheeses will melt easily and hold all the ingredients together!
TOPPINGS Basic toppings include bacon bits and some green onions for color.
Set out some fun bowls of sliced black olives, Canadian bacon, ham, green chiles, jalapenos, and a slice of tomato or avocado for personal pizzas! Or top breakfast pizzas with eggs and serve with gravy or salsa.
How to Make Breakfast Pizza in an Air Fryer
Just a few steps to this simple breakfast.
- Roll out and cook biscuits (per recipe below).
- Add desired toppings.
- Cook until cheese is melted and serve!
- Remember to preheat the air fryer. Biscuits will rise perfectly in a preheated air fryer.
- Scramble the eggs, lightly, they should be shiny as they’ll cook a bit more in the air fryer.
- Shred the cheese, or chop the toppings in advance for quick assembly on those busy mornings.
- Make microwave eggs while you prep the biscuits.
- Biscuits can be baked in advance, too. Keep them in the refrigerator in a zippered bag until ready to use.
How To Store Leftovers
Keep leftover breakfast pizza with biscuit crust covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat them in the air fryer.
Freeze cooked and cooled biscuits in a zippered bag with the date labeled on the outside for up to 4 weeks. Thaw frozen biscuits at room temperature before using.
Favorite Breakfast Recipes
- Pineapple Green Smoothie
- Air Fryer Breakfast Biscuits
- Air Fryer Mini Egg, Ham, and Cheese Quiche
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza With Biscuit Crust
- ½ can biscuits rolled to 4-5 inch diameter
- 2 eggs cooked and scrambled
- ⅓ cup cheese shredded
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 1 green onion sliced
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Roll out biscuits to about 3-4 inches in diameter. Place 2 in the air fryer basket at a time. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add toppings and cook for an additional minute to melt the cheese.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!