Everyone loves bacon and this Air Fryer Turkey Bacon is an awesome alternative for those who want something a little healthier and different than oven-made pork.
Turkey Bacon in the Air Fryer comes out just as crispy and less greasy than the conventional oven recipe. And best of all the cook time is so short.
Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
PIN IT to your BREAKFAST board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Turkey Bacon In The Air Fryer
- Turkey Bacon is a healthier choice than pork bacon because it is a lot leaner and it has fewer calories and it is a great alternative for those who can’t eat pork.
- Turkey bacon in the Air Fryer comes out crispy and delicious. And best of all learning how to cook it is a breeze.
- This bacon is the best for adding to a sandwich or as a topping to salads. It goes great with Air Fryer Grilled Ham and Cheese, or with Air Fryer Bacon Cauliflower Mac and Cheese.
BACON: There are so many different types of bacon, about 14, from American, to Canadian, to British and Irish. There is Slab bacon and Lardon bacon. The list goes on. However, the most common alternative to pork bacon is turkey bacon.
The best type of turkey bacon to air fry are Oscar Myer and the Original Butterball. For a lower sodium version try the Lower Sodium Butterball.
How to Cook Turkey Bacon In The Air Fryer
Cooking turkey bacon is simple and easy in the Air Fryer:
- Lay the bacon pieces flat in the Air Fryer. Do not overlap.
- Cook for 6 minutes and flip halfway through. (As per recipe below)
- If the bacon is too long, then cut the strips in half.
- Use tongs to remove the pieces from the Air Fryer so as to not scratch the basket.
- Don’t crowd the bacon. It cooks better when it has space.
- Flip the bacon halfway through the cooking time.
More Breakfast Ideas for the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Scotch Eggs Made with Smoked Sausage – a filling start to the day
- Air Fryer Easy Low Carb Breakfast Quiche – low carb and delicious
- Vortex Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza – pizza in the morning!
- Vortex Air Fryer Low Carb Breakfast Biscuits – Goes great with gravy
Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
- 1 pound turkey bacon
- pepper optional
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
- Place bacon in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes, flipping halfway through cook time.
- Repeat with remaining bacon.