Breakfast quiche has long been my “go to” breakfast dish. It is super easy, super fast and can be prepared ahead of time. You can also use just about any leftovers to make one so get creative! In this version I used some TrimSlim No Carb bread to make this dish no carb. A lot of times I use cauliflower chopped small to substitute bread. Still makes it fluffy but adds no carbs! I used the 8×8 Pyrex glass dish for this one.
Best Breakfast Dishes
- Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza
- Air Fryer Eggo Mini Waffles
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- Air Fryer Toad In The Hole
- 4 eggs
- 1 piece no-carb bread diced
- 1 piece sausage sliced
- half bell pepper diced
- half onion diced
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- ½ cup cheese shredded
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- In a medium pan over medium heat saute sausage with peppers and onion
- Whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and add all ingredients to it, pour eggs over top and let them soak up into the bread.
- Cook for 10 minutes and serve.