This air fryer quiche is so light, fluffy, and flavorful.
Start the day off right with this filling quiche recipe. This recipe for a crustless air fryer quiche has all the savory flavors of eggs, cheese, and sausage cooked up into a light breakfast, or make mini quiches for a quick on-the-go breakfast throughout the week!
The Best Breakfast Recipe!
- This quick and easy quiche is an elegant way to start the day with minimal prep and cleanup!
- Make and take for a light and energizing workday lunch by simply reheating it in the microwave!
- Air fryer quiche is a cost-effective way to turn leftover bits of meat, cheese, and veggies into a delicious dish!
Ingredients & Variations
The best quiche recipes always start with the best ingredients! Choose fresh, extra-large eggs.
MEAT: Breakfast sausages, diced ham, or bacon bits add that savory flavor to quiche that everyone loves!
CHEESE: Cheddar cheese is the breakfast choice here, but Swiss, Monterey Jack, or even a Mexican blend will work!
VEGETABLES: Besides bell peppers and onions, try adding spinach, chopped peas or asparagus, diced sundried tomatoes, or sliced green onions.
How to Make Quiche in an Air Fryer
This is a flavorful brunch, dinner, or breakfast recipe!
- Cook sausage, onion, and peppers until tender-crisp.
- Whisk eggs and cheese and pour over the top of the sausage and vegetables.
- Cover with foil and cook until set (as per the recipe below).
- Let uncovered quiche cool before serving.
- Garnish with sliced green olives or extra cheddar cheese, if desired.
PRO TIP: Mini quiches can be made with air fryer-safe muffin cups. Simply decrease the cooking time.
Tips for Fluffy Air Fryer Quiche
- Refer to your particular air fryer’s user manual for quiche cooking times as some models may vary. It’s best to err on the side of caution and pull the quiche out and let it set, uncovered instead of overcooking it.
- Whisk eggs to a froth (or whisk in an extra egg white) for an extra fluffy rise in the quiche.
- Always chop meat and veggies and finely shred the cheese so they all cook suspended in the quiche and don’t sink to the bottom.
- Keep leftover quiche in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days and enjoy it chilled or reheat portions in the air fryer.
Other Air Fryer Breakfast Dishes to Try
- Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza With Biscuit Crust – Hot and healthy
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls – Sweet and filling
- Vortex Air Fryer Low Carb Cinnamon French Toast – A tasty classic
- Microwave Scrambled Eggs – Quick and easy!
Air Fryer Quiche
- 6 large eggs
- 4 links uncooked sausage sliced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ small bell pepper diced
- ½ small onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Spray an air fryer safe pan with non-stick spray and add the sausage, onion, and peppers to the pan.
- Place the pan in the air fryer and cook for 5-6 minutes the sausage is cooked through, 160°F
- Whisk the eggs and add seasonings and cheese. Pour over top of the vegetables in the prepared pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and cook for 15-17 minutes or until the eggs are set.