Vortex Air Fryer Low Carb / Keto Fried Green Tomatoes
Fried Green Tomatoes are the perfect appetizer or side dish to serve with your next meal!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 cups pork rinds finely crushed
- 3 green tomatoes
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 slice ThinSlim bread toasted
- 1 tablespoon Slap Yo Mamma
- EVOO spray
- Preheat Vortex Air Fryer to "Airfry" at 400.
- Place pork rinds, bread crumbs, and seasoning in one bowl.
- Put the egg, whipping cream, honey mustard in another
- Cut the green tomatoes in to thick slices (about ½ inch thick). Dip each tomato slice into the egg mixture and then in the pork rind mixture. You can repeat if you want but usually not necessary.
- Line the tomatoes on the pans in a single layer. Spray with the EVOO spray.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flip halfway. They should be slightly tender but still firm. Cook until you get your desired tenderness.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 765IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg