Vortex Air Fryer Mall Bourbon Chicken
It took me forever but I FINALLY created a true mall-style Bourbon chicken recipe. This has taken YEARS of trial and error and the funny thing is, the key is the Vortex Air Fryer!
I have tried every way possible but cooking the chicken IN the sauce in the air fryer seems to be the key to getting it just right 😉
Air Fryer Mall Style Bourbon Chicken
- 1 pound chicken leg or thigh meat cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- ½ cup Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Place chicken in an air fryer safe pan.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and pour over top of the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Place the pan in the air fryer basket and cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165°F internally.