Ready-made frozen chicken pot pie is so easy to make in the air fryer!
Veggies and chicken are cooked in a creamy sauce under a flaky crust. Frozen chicken pot pie in the air fryer turns out with the best golden brown crispy crust. The air fryer really can do it all, no microwave is needed, and no need to heat up the whole oven for a simple dish like this one.
Frozen Pot Pie in the Air Fryer
- It doesn’t take long to get a hot and hearty chicken pot pie from frozen in the air fryer! The perfect answer to an easy weeknight meal without heating up the oven!
- This recipe is so easy, even young cooks can feel like pro bakers and make their own healthy, wholesome meals.
- Want to make homemade chicken pot pies instead of frozen? Use a can of buttery, flaky biscuits, soup, some leftover chicken, and a vegetable medley.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Cook frozen chicken pot pies until the crust is golden brown and the filling is heated through.
- Season as desired before serving.
How Long to Cook Frozen Chicken Pot Pie
Most air fryers can cook a pot pie in the air fryer in less than 30 minutes, especially if the air fryer is preheated.
Chicken Pot Pie Sides
Air Fryer Tips for Success!
- Always preheat the air fryer so the heat can immediately start circulating around the food. This also helps the crust get extra flaky.
- For best results, reheat leftover pot pies in the air fryer until warmed through.
More Quick Chicken Recipes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs – Sweet
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Tenders – Crispy
- Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets – Quick
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs – Easy
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 frozen chicken pot pies
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
- Place the chicken pot pies in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 20-24 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is warm.
- Season as desired.
- Nutrition calculated using Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie, 10 oz.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!