Air Fryer Chicken Legs
Juicy bone in chicken legs with crispy skin.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 2 servings
- 2 pound chicken legs skin on, bone in
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- In a large bowl toss chicken with oil and seasonings until chicken is evenly coated.
- Place chicken in the air fryer basket skin side down.
- Cook 15 minutes. Flip the chicken over and cook an additional 10-15 minutes.
Chicken should reach 165°F on an instant-read thermometer. Do not overcrowd the air fryer or the chicken will not crisp properly.
Calories: 622kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 240mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 556mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 3mg