Air fryer crinkle cut fries make a quick snack or easy side dish every time.
Grab a bag of your favorite frozen crinkle cut fries and toss them in the air fryer for crispy crunchy french fries that are ready in no time. Serve them alone or with your favorite dipping sauces or dressings. Hot snacks have never been so easy with the air fryer in the house!
Crispy Hot French Fries
- A tasty piping hot snack can be ready in minutes with this easy crinkle cut fries air fryer recipe.
- Vary the seasonings to create different flavors, or make parmesan fries.
- Goes with everything from hamburgers and hot dogs to sandwiches and chili.
Ingredients & Variations
SEASONING: Simple seasoning salt is used in this recipe, but there are a million variations that can be used. Try Cajun, chipotle, or even minced garlic and parmesan. Shake some chives and onion powder on, or go for a ranch dressing mix. The sky is the limit!
EXTRAS: Ketchup is an easy go-to, but try dunking them in creamy garlic aioli for something new!
How to Cook Crinkle Cut Fries in Air Fryer
It doesn’t get any easier than this simple recipe:
- Place fries in the basket of a preheated air fryer, (as per the recipe below).
- Cook until crispy, shaking the basket once.
- Season and serve.
How Long to Cook Crinkle Cut Fries in Air Fryer
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- For super crispy fries leave them an extra minute or two.
- For softer fries, take them out just before they turn golden brown.
What to Serve with Air Fried Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries
Serve fries alongside an air fryer grilled ham and cheese sandwich, or some tasty hot meatball subs or hearty loose meat sandwiches They are great on their own or with nacho cheese dipping sauce. Or serve them with some good old ketchup, always a favorite for fries.
- Place fries in a single layer in the air fryer basket. It’s better to cook in batches than to overfill the basket since fries won’t cook evenly if they are piled on top of each other.
- Shake the basket once or twice during cooking
- Leftover fries will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Heat up the air fryer and recook them with a bit of oil to crisp them up again. They will taste as good as new!
More Fries in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Crinkle Cut Fries
- 16 ounces frozen crinkle fries
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Place fries in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
- Toss fries with the seasoning salt and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!