Quick Instant Vortex Air Fryer Nachos
This is a super quick snack that is a great use for leftover chicken, beef, pork or seafood! I had some shrimp leftover so we had shrimp nachos!
Simply create the aluminum pan (as shown) and lay the nachos out in a thin layer. This isn’t necessary, you CAN place them directly on the rack but this makes a lot less mess!
Cover with cheese and any other toppings, you can do peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, and more!
Bake at 350 for about 3 minutes. If the cheese isn’t melted, add another minute or two. Really depends on how well done you like your cheese. Once done, use a spatula to slide the chips onto a plate. Or you can just eat them right off the foil!
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Nachos
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup chicken shrimp, beef, pork
- jalepenos, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, salsa Any other toppings you got!
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Simply create the aluminum pan (as shown) and lay the nachos out in a thin layer. This isn't necessary, you CAN place them directly in the basket but this makes a lot less mess!
- Cover with cheese and any other toppings, you can do peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, and more that can be cooked. Add the others like sour cream and lettuce after it's cooked!
- Bake for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.