Quick Instant Vortex Air Fryer Nachos
This is a super quick snack that is a great use for leftover chicken, beef, pork or seafood (I had some shrimp leftover so we had shrimp nachos)!
If using an air fryer with a basket, place the tortilla chips directly in the basket. If using an air fryer with a tray, you can place a piece of foil on it and add the nachos.
Cover with cheese and any other toppings, you can do peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, and more!
Bake at 320°F for about 4-6 minutes. If the cheese isn’t melted, add another minute or two. Really depends on how well done you like your cheese. Once done, use a spatula to slide the chips onto a plate. Or you can just eat them right off the foil!
Quick Air Fryer Nachos
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese or more as desired
- toppings as desired jalapenos, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, salsa
- Place the tortilla chips in a single layer in the air fryer basket making sure there are no gaps in the chips.*
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on top and add another layer of chips on top.
- Top with remaining cheese and toppings as desired.
- Place in the air fryer at 320°F and bake for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!