Making ground beef in the Air Fryer is a quick and easy way to prepare it!
Air Fryer ground beef turns out tender, juicy, and perfectly browned. It’s the perfect way to prep is to use in meals all week long!
Easy Air Fryer Ground Beef
- Go from raw ground beef to perfectly browned with less fat, and in less time with minimal cleanup using the Air Fryer.
- This easy air fryer ground beef is cooked with onions and salt and pepper, so it’s flavorful but versatile enough to be batch-cooked for other dishes.
- Ninja, Nuwave, or Corsori air fryers are perfect for making ground beef without the mess and splatters that come from stovetop cooking!
Ingredients and Variations
Ground Beef – Stock up on ground beef when it’s on sale, cook, freeze, and then reheat in the air fryer whenever you want a hot and hearty versatile protein for dinner, breakfast, or lunch.
Add some ground pork to the beef for extra juicy crumbles! If time is short, simply buy frozen burger patties and defrost them in the air fryer before using them in Step 2. Break up the meat add onion and seasonings and return it to the air fryer to finish cooking.
Seasonings – This recipe keeps it simple with onions, salt, and pepper but feel free to add your own seasonings for a unique twist.
Variations – Cook fine diced red or green bell peppers, chopped mushrooms, or even black beans along with the ground beef to add extra color and texture.
How to Cook Ground Beef in the Air Fryer
- Mix ground beef, onions, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Break up larger pieces and place the ground beef in the Air Fryer (as per the recipe below).
- Cook until the beef is browned, breaking up the beef halfway through cooking.
Storing Ground Beef
Store leftover ground beef in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Make several batches and freeze them in portions for future recipes. Simply reheat from frozen in the air fryer!
Air Fryer Ground Beef
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- Mix the beef and onions in a medium bowl.
- Break the beef into large pieces and place it in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes breaking up the beef halfway through cooking.
- Always preheat the air fryer before using.
- For an easier clean-up, use a piece of bread to soak up fat drippings on the bottom of the air fryer tray or basket.
- Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for 4 days and in the freezer for 4 months.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!