Learning to make air fryer ground beef is a game changer!
The air fryer can easily and quickly cook fresh ground beef so it’s ready at a moment’s notice for all your favorite meal ideas! So add this essential air fryer recipe to your cookbook, and enjoy perfectly cooked beef every time (with minimal clean-up!).
Air Fryer Ground Beef
PIN IT to your MAIN DISHES board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Ground Beef
- This recipe is the best way to have hot and fresh beef crumbles in minutes.
- Meat for all kinds of main dishes can be ready with minimal clean-up!
- Freeze cooked meat in packets, then just thaw and use in all your favorite recipes like tacos, lasagna, sloppy joes, goulash, and spaghetti bolognese!
Just 2 Simple Ingredients
GROUND BEEF: Buy ground beef when it’s on sale, cook, and freeze in pound portions so it’s ready to defrost and reheat for all your favorite recipes!
PRO TIP: Be sure to thaw from frozen in the refrigerator and not at room temperature.
ONIONS: Onions add a mild flavor so it goes with any recipe. Try using any kind of packet or DIY seasoning blends to customize your ground beef.
How to Cook Ground Beef in the Air Fryer
It doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Mix the beef and onions in a bowl (per the recipe below).
- Break into large pieces and cook in the air fryer.
PRO TIP: Crumble the beef into uniform pieces halfway through cooking by breaking it up with a fork.
Tips & Tricks
- Always preheat the air fryer before using. This allows the hot air to instantly seal the outside of the beef crumbles, making them crispy on the outside and sealing in the seasoned juices.
- Soak up fat drippings by placing a slice of bread on the bottom of the air fryer tray or basket. This makes for easier clean-up. Replace slices as needed during cooking.
Favorite Ground Beef Recipes
- Air Fryer Crunchwrap Supreme – an easy handheld treat!
- Easy Air Fryer Tex Mex Egg Rolls – so crispy and delicious
- Instant Pot Goulash – quick and easy to prepare
- Air Fryer Stuffed Spaghetti Squash – low carb but high flavor!
Air Fryer Ground Beef
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- Mix the beef and onions in a medium bowl.
- Break the beef into large pieces and place it in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes breaking up the beef halfway through cooking.
- Always preheat the air fryer before using.
- For an easier clean-up, use a piece of bread to soak up fat drippings on the bottom of the air fryer tray or basket.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Air Fryer Ground Beef Recipe