Best Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
- Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Air Fryer Southwest Chicken
- Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets
- Air Fryer Herb Chicken Breasts
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Breasts
Juicy chicken breasts with a cripsy breading.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts about 5 oz each
- 2 eggs beaten
- ⅔ cup flour
Bread Crumb Mixture
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Pound chicken breasts to an even thickness.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl. Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. In third dish, combinethe bread crumb mixture.
- Dredge the chicken with flour. Dip it into the egg and then into the bread crumbs.
- Spray with cooking spray and place in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook 16-19 minutes flipping the chicken over after 10 minutes.
Chicken should reach 165°F.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 227mg | Sodium: 1064mg | Potassium: 942mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 214IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 3mg