Oh how I LOVE cubans. Problem is we are cutting out bread and needed to find a suitable alternative. Using our favorite Joseph Lavash bread we found a great substitute that is really low carb!
Lavash Bread Cuban Sandwich - Low Carb, Keto
- 1 slices Joseph Lavash Bread
- ¼ pound deli ham sliced
- ¼ pound Mojo Pork
- 2 bread & butter pickles
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- Cook the Mojo Pork in the Air Fryer.
- Pan fry the ham for a minute in the Vortex Air Fryer
- Cut the Lavash bread in half short ways
- Add mustard and pickles, I like to cut the pickles in half to make them thin (and save carbs!!
- Add swiss cheese, then layer ham and pork
- Put the entire sandwich back in the Vortex for two minutes
- Slice and enjoy!