Air fryer frozen meatballs are perfect for appetizers, sandwiches, soups, or pasta dishes!
Cooking frozen meatballs in the air fryer is the fastest, easiest way to get juicy meatballs in minutes!
These are great for Crockpots filled with jelly and BBQ sauce or to thread onto wooden skewers. And kids love meatballs anytime!
Easy Air Fryer Meatballs
- This easy air fryer recipe gets frozen meatballs recipe-ready with no mess, and without having to handle raw meat or deal with a messy frying or baking pan!
- With no prep time you can have a hearty meal on the table in minutes. Just pop the meatballs straight from the freezer into the air fryer.
- Air fry frozen meatballs for a high-protein, low-carb snack between meals or post-workout!
- Use your Ninja to make meatballs ready in no time for sauces and pasta dishes, subs, and sandwiches.
Ingredients and Variations
Meatballs – This recipe works for all types of frozen meatballs whether they are Swedish meatballs, chicken meatballs, turkey meatballs, or made from beef. A highly rated brand to try is Trader Joe’s Italian Style Meatballs that are made without artificial fillers and ingredients and they’re flame-broiled so the exterior gets extra crispy!
Seasoning – Halfway through cooking, sprinkle some seasonings like this DIY Cajun, a taco blend, or add a little heat with some adobo seasoning to match your menu!
Serve with your favorite sauce like marinara sauce or with tomato sauce over pasta with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
How to Make Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Getting fresh and tasty meatballs from the air fryer doesn’t take long!
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Place frozen meatballs in a single layer in the Air Fryer basket or tray and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook until heated through, shaking the basket halfway through cooking. Serve hot.
NOTE: Adjust cook times for mini or jumbo-sized meatballs.
How to Use Meatballs
This air fryer frozen meatballs recipe can be used in just about any way!
Make batches of cocktail meatballs and keep them warm in a Crockpot so guests can help themselves, use them in spaghetti squash bowls, or toss them in the Instant Pot for this hearty vegetable meatball soup. Put air fried meatballs inside buns for meatball subs.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
- 1 pound frozen cooked meatballs
- cooking spray optional
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Place meatballs in a single layer in air fryer basket. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Cook the meatballs for 6-8 minutes until heated through, shaking the basket after 3 minutes to ensure even cooking. Ensure meatballs reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!