Hot, portable, and ready in minutes, air fryer hot pockets are the iconic snack food that’s been delighting kids of all ages for decades!
Crispy, golden Hot Pockets are ready to dip, dunk, and munch in only minutes by following these easy air fryer tips and tricks.
Whether you start with frozen packaged pockets or opt to make a homemade version, you’ll always get perfectly cooked Hot Pockets when you use this Air Fryer method.
Easy Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- It doesn’t take long for the Ninja Air Fryer to deliver crispy golden, cheesy Hot Pockets whenever a snack attack hits!
- Just pop hot pockets in straight from the freezer for an easy meal!
- Hot pockets in the air fryer have an extra crispy crust and and air golden brown than when cooked in the microwave.
- An easy dinner without heating up the oven and with little instruction using the Air Fryer.
- It takes less time to cook a Hot Pocket in the Air Fryer than it does to decide which delicious flavor to make!
Only 2 Ingredients!
With over 50 official varieties to choose from, there isn’t a hot pocket the Air Fryer can’t make! Here’s a list of the Top 5 Hot Pocket flavors according to Thrillist:
- Bacon Cheddar Cheese Melt with Pretzel Bread
- Ham and Cheese with Crispy Buttery Seasoned Crust
- Pepperoni Pizza with Crispy Crust
- Philly Steak and Cheese with Seasoned Crust
- Four Cheese Pizza with Garlic Buttery Seasoned Crust
Dips & Sauces – Every Hot Pocket needs a dip like homemade ranch dressing, pizza sauce, honey mustard, or blue cheese. And for those who just need to dip their cheesy Hot Pocket into even more cheese, there’s this easy cheesy dip recipe to try.
Variations – Homemade Hot Pockets are easy to make and can be customized with your favorite ingredients from sausage to mozzarella cheese and they’re just as easy to cook in the Air Fryer!
How to Make Hot Pockets in the Air Fryer
- Preheat the Air Fryer to power level 360°F and remove frozen Hot Pockets from their package.
- Discard the crisper sleeve. Cook Hot Pockets for 15 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
Use tongs to remove them from the Air Fryer (they will be very hot!) and allow them to cool a bit before eating them.
Best Tips for Perfect Hot Pockets
- Preheating the Air Fryer before adding the Hot Pockets seals the outside making them extra crispy.
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the Air Fryer for quick and easy cleanup. PRO TIP: A coffee filter fits perfectly in an Air Fryer basket and is cheaper than parchment paper.
- Place Hot Pockets in the Air Fryer basket with enough room between them so the heat can flow properly.
- Leftover hot pockets (as if!) can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Reheat in the Air Fryer by spraying them with a little cooking spray to re-crisp them.
Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- 2 frozen Hot Pockets any variety
- dipping sauce optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
- Take Hot Pockets out of their package, discard the crisping sleeve, and place in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Carefully remove them from the air fryer basket and allow them to cool slightly before biting into them.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!