Cook up a batch of air fryer breakfast sausage, and they’ll be ready to serve by the time the coffee is done!
The air fryer is the ideal tool for making perfectly juicy links or patties with a crispy, golden-brown surface.
Air fryer sausage is delicious next to a plate of eggs, or folded into a slice of bread for an easy breakfast on the go.
Easy Air Fryer Sausage
- Make clean-up easy with this recipe that will avoid spatters in the oven or on the stovetop.
- For maximum convenience, let the air fryer do double duty. Once sausages are done, and the air fryer is still hot, use it to toast bread, make eggs in a hole, or reheat leftover breakfast quiche.
Only 2 Ingredients!
Sausage: Breakfast links with skins get the perfect combination of crispy and juicy in the air fryer. Sausage patties are the next best option for this recipe. Use fresh or frozen and adjust the time according to the directions on your air fryer.
How to Cook Sausage in the Air Fryer
With this method, it doesn’t take long before breakfast is served!
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Place frozen breakfast links in the basket and cook (per the recipe below).
- Flip sausages once during cooking.
Tips & Tricks
- Preheat before adding sausages. Use this handy guide for more information about getting the best out of your air fryer!
- Don’t crowd the air fryer basket.
- Line the bottom of the basket with parchment for easier cleanup.
- Leftovers will keep 3-4 days in the refrigerator, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
- To reheat from frozen in the air fryer, set the temperature to 370° and cook for 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
Air Fryer Breakfast Sausage
- 14 uncooked breakfast sausage links 12oz package
- dipping sauce optional
- Preheat air fryer to 390℉.
- Spread sausages in a single layer in the air fryer basket, ensuring not to overcrowd.
- Air fry for 9-11 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce if desired. Ketchup, hollandaise or even maple syrup pairs well!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!