Air fryer chicken tenderloins are an all-time classic favorite!
Chicken tenderloins in the air fryer always come out tender, juicy, and ready for wraps, sandwiches, soups, salads, or even as an appetizer with your favorite dipping sauce!
These are super easy to air fry, and kids and grownups will both love them!
Air Fryer Chicken Tenderloins
- Air fryer chicken tenderloin makes a quick and easy protein to add to any recipe or to serve on their own!
- Powerful Ninja, Nuwave, or Cuisinart air fryers cook with little to no fat and in less time than other methods!
- Cook in batches and use all week long in all kinds of recipes!
Ingredients and Variations
Chicken – Use boneless chicken breasts and slice them into individual tenderloins or buy ready-made frozen tenderloins and thaw them before using. Easy peasy! Or try this recipe with turkey tenderloins!
Seasonings – Lemon juice works as a tenderizer in this recipe, but you can also season the raw tenderloins with a few tablespoons of your favorite Italian vinaigrette.
A DIY poultry seasoning or a light lemon pepper blend is also good to have on hand when experimenting with new flavor profiles for chicken!
Variations – Air fryer chicken tenderloins are perfect for breading! Use a Panko breading or crushed pork rinds for a low-carb coating. Simply season and roll the tenderloins in the coating before air frying.
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Tenderloins
Get that ‘hot off the grill’ flavor in minutes with the air fryer!
- Marinate chicken tenders in the remaining ingredients for at least an hour.
- Cook chicken tenderloins in the air fryer until they reach 165°F, flipping them halfway through (per the recipe below).
Storing Chicken Tenderloins
Keep leftover chicken tenderloins in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Freeze cooled portions in zippered bags for up to one month. Reheat in the microwave and add chicken tenderloins to tasty quesadillas, or a chicken pot pie.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl or ziplock bag combine the paprika, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken tenderloins and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat air fryer to 375℉.
- Discard chicken marinade and place tenderloins in air fryer basket, ensuring they aren't touching. They may need to be cooked in batches.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes or until chicken reaches 165℉.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!