This air fryer turkey tenderloin recipe is an easy way to make homemade turkey without the fuss!
Ready in minutes, turkey tenderloin that is made in the air fryer is moist, tender, and full of flavor!
Make this simple entree and serve it with all the fixings for an easy meal that’s sure to be a hit!
Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin!
- Healthy and low-carb turkey breast tenderloin is perfect to make for holiday meals especially when oven space is limited!
- Cooking turkey in the Air Fryer is the best way to get juicy, flavorful tenderloins from turkey breast in minimal time with minimal cleanup!
- Meal prep turkey tenderloins and use in salads, sandwiches, wraps, and soups all week long!
Ingredients and Variations
Turkey – Breasts and pre-cut tenderloins can be found fresh or frozen, likely from Butterball, in a variety of lbs. Choose boneless breasts and cut them into tenderloins if using fresh. Cook from frozen by adding a few minutes to the cooking time.
Seasoning – Poultry seasoning can be purchased or you can DIY poultry seasoning for future chicken and turkey recipes.
Variations – Turkey can benefit from a poultry marinade if you want to switch up flavors to match the rest of the menu. Or keep it super simple and wrap strips of bacon around the tenderloins before air frying!
How to Make Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloins
It’s so easy to make this air fryer favorite!
- Season tenderloins and place them in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook (per the recipe below) be sure to flip the pieces halfway through.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Tips and Tricks
- Preheat the air fryer so the initial burst of hot air can seal the meat, preserving the juices inside.
- Avoid crowding the basket so the hot air can freely circulate the food.
- Parchment paper or a clean coffee filter on the bottom of the air fryer basket or tray will make for a quick and easy cleanup!
Keep leftover air fryer turkey tenderloins in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Freeze the cooled portions in zippered bags for up to one month.
Air Fryer Turkey Tenderloin
- 1 pound turkey tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400℉.
- In a bowl or resealable bag, combine the turkey tenderloins with olive oil and seasonings. Toss to coat.
- Place tenderloins in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 10-15 minutes (or until they reach an internal temperature of 165℉), flipping halfway through.
- Remove tenderloins from the basket and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© EverythingAirFryer.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!